+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1819202122232425262728293031323334353637 LastLast

Thread: 01/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

FORT Fan
    This is getting very very stupid. What is the point of the show "Average Joe", if they were to bring in 8 hunks?? Just to make fun of them? Thats is really pathetic. There is no bloody way Larissa will choose an average joe.

And about the 3 competitions? WTF, they think the average joes were going to beat the new guys in dodgeball? The PE was a given, so was the dodgeball.

There were some new guys I really don't like. I dislike the two Michaels. One has a big mouth, the other is just plain rude and arrogant. I actually like Todd better. Not so sure about others yet.

As much as they advertised the "average joes", it is completely out of the context. If she could, I bet she would eliminate all the joes right away. Not saying she is shallow, but I think most people would do the same. Unless she made a really strong connection with one of the joes, which certainly didn't happened.

I thought the whole high school thing was dumb. No one cares about that stuff anymore. I thought it was funny how that one new guy was like..."There was a lot of stuff on the IQ Test I didn't know, but I sure am glad there's a physical competition up next. I feel confident about that." I wish the AJ's would have had just a little more confidence, so they could have just been even more nice to the new guys at first. I hated how the new guys had ammo. Grrrr....

Also, Larissa bugs me when she makes out with guys she just met. It kind of turned me off. I know she's more attracted to the new guys, but she's being too quick to jump the gun on physicality.

And when he was explaining himself in an interview he was grinning about it. That guy has no class what so ever. Of course he will probably be one of the last one's to go to. Melena can't get enough of the tonsil hockey with the hunks. She will have to give them all a turn before making a decision.

FORT Fan
    I agree, I didn't like her jumping on all those new guys either.

Okay I was neutral at first. But now the Joe's are showing themselves to be quite childish. Boston Brian sure acted jerk-ish when he imputed negative motives to Michael K right off the bat - but Michael took all the beligering quite well I'd say. But come on, trying to be beligerent ain't gonna garner you any respect - average Joe or not. If anything, just as bad as only looking pretty.

I felt for Sean while trying to keep up with the monkey bars. I think he's given up on having any more chances with Larissa, being the only fat guy left.

Quote Originally Posted by LavenderAC
    This is getting very very stupid. What is the point of the show "Average Joe", if they were to bring in 8 hunks?? Just to make fun of them? Thats is really pathetic. There is no bloody way Larissa will choose an average joe.
    Coming soon: Average Joe 3. Starring one average guy and a couple dozen hunks.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

FORT Fan
    Well, if you were one of the average joes out there, I am very sure you would be pissed too. It was very unfair to them, you can't deny that. Beside, Michael did started by saying the joes are in trouble because of their presence. Obviously, average joes aren't going to take that well. The joes were just being defensive, and the hunks were being arrogant, especially the Michael guy.

"You think you are above me?", "yes"....

Here's something to ponder: when the AJ's were boxing, Larissa got so turned off by thier warrior like attitudes. Yet, the hunks trounce the AJ's and she thinks it's cute. Double standard? I'd say so.

FORT Fan
    And I really hate when the producers had to slow motion the dodgeball game of joes being hit. What was that about? Just to mock them?

Quote Originally Posted by speedbump
    Here's something to ponder: when the AJ's were boxing, Larissa got so turned off by thier warrior like attitudes. Yet, the hunks trounce the AJ's and she thinks it's cute. Double standard? I'd say so.
    VERY good point!

+ Reply to Thread