+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 37 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: 01/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    It just seems so ridiculously slanted against the Joes that I think they'll have a crappy fairytale ending. She will pick a Joe.
    Well, at least until we see a "Joe comeback" next week. And then a hunk comeback. And then another Joe comeback.

And of course the fact that she's been told to eliminate equal numbers from each group no matter what.

I think they'll have a crappy fairytale ending
    Well, obviously that points to... Dayyyyyvvvid Daaaaaskel. I can do it! I won't give up! etc etc. etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ineedalife
    beaver
    Who called her that?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

ok now i know what metrosexual is, but and i feel stupid for asking this, i've never heard a guy refer to a woman as a beaver before, what does it mean?? i'm sure its not good though.

well i knew this would happen, one of the jerkiest guys larissa falls for....michael klein. at first i thought todd was the new "jason" but now i think its michael klein, my god even melana wasnt that bad on the first date. larissa must have kissed him at least 5 different times, M only kissed J once! a hunk IS going to win this, if they don't, then you know it was NBC's doing.

i do not like michael(beaver guy) i do not like michael klein, and i do not like theo, the rest of the hunks are okay, and i do like jerry/gil a lot. i'm rooting for those two, but they don't show those two much at all, but that doesn't mean they will get eliminated, i'm crossing my fingers for the two michael's and theo. notice how in the argument with boston brian and the two michaels, the other hunks didn't say anything, guys with class. that's whay i like, in fact i was a little disappointed in the joes for being so in your face the first night they met them. tony wasn't acting like that and he was just as insulted.

i think the school bus was a bit much, and poor sean, that was painful to watch, if i were larissa i wouldn't have let that happen.

oh my favorite lines:

"it was like a bad fashion show"
    "larissa, let me flex my chest for you" lmao

Well, I don't think I will watch anymore...I will read this thread and the recaps. This is just too painful to watch.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    ok now i know what metrosexual is, but and i feel stupid for asking this, i've never heard a guy refer to a woman as a beaver before, what does it mean?? i'm sure its not good though.

It refers to a part of her anatomy that isn't PG-13 enough to mention here.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

and what did he say? that's a nice beaver????

thanks for answering

dagwood - it was hunk Michael C. who called her a nice beaver.
    Snickers- it refers to that part of the lower body which women possess and men do not.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

I think he made some sort of reference about her probably being a good 'beaver'.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

oh that's horrible!!! he needs to go, he's too arrogant for my taste, and i think he is the least hot of them all

+ Reply to Thread