+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: 01/26 Show Discussion **Spoilers until 2am**

on vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Think. They ONLY showed Sean and Dayyyyvid. They didn't show Tony, Fredo or one of the one or two other Joes who might have done reasonably. Ergo, it was totally about humiliating them and posing them as "nerd" losers.
    Yeah that was sad. Don't want to show the rest when they were able to do well now, do we?

FORT Fogey
    It is actually quite painful watching this... I think this is the worst episode of Reality TV I've ever watched.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Think. They ONLY showed Sean and Dayyyyvid. They didn't show Tony, Fredo or one of the one or two other Joes who might have done reasonably. Ergo, it was totally about humiliating them and posing them as "nerd" losers.
    Good point. I feel so manipulated by reality tv.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Play Doh Rocks
    138 to 129 - much closer than I thought.
    Also, if they aren't the sharpest crayons in the box, why did you only do 9 points better?
    138 to 129, won by around 8%. Similar to like 100 to 92....

Not really *that* close, but within striking distance... We don't really know what this test is anyway, is it a true IQ test, or like a "book knowledge" test (where younger people will generally score higher)? I think these "hunks" are all getting bad editing and what not anyway.. There is a few that obviously have bad attitudes (like that guy featured prominently in an argument with Brian), but most of them seem OK to me.

I don't know. There were a few PH episodes where I walked away asking myself why I continued to sit through them.

Quote Originally Posted by Play Doh Rocks
    Oh, she recognized that the challenges are physical and that the hunks are more skilled in that area? She's not as dumb as I thought. Actually, even when the brought the hunks on, I still am kinda liking her.
    She hasn't hit the reject gong yet, but there's plenty of time. Obviously she's aware enough to not be as phony as Melena, and she called at least one guy out in interview for arrogance, but it's the private moments they have definitely planned for her and El Hunkos that will tell. I mean "tell" as much as this manipulation allows.

Dodgeball. Right. NOT a setup.

I think those things are called monkey bars for a reason. Some of the hunks have a definite simian appearance. to Tony on his test score and Sean on his physical endurance.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    It is actually quite painful watching this... I think this is the worst episode of Reality TV I've ever watched.
    dfleming. This is not fun.

Gee, I wonder why the AJs were shirts, and the hunks skins?

FORT Fogey
    "hunks" get to be skins.... surprise surprise....

+ Reply to Thread