+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Theo K. - "Hunk"

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    THIS is what I've been trying to say, all along. He was a geek, he got beat up on, he decided to affect change.
    Yeah, but he couldn't have said no to the "[mod edit]" seminar he apparently attended and got high marks for.

I'm all for making yourself a better person, but don't beat up other people who aren't as motivated as you are. We all work at our own pace and we all have different motivational devices. You may look better, but if you are ugly on the inside, it's all for not!
    Last edited by Amanda; 03-01-2006 at 11:45 AM.

No one likes a tattletale, Theo.

Larissa, feel free to shoot the messenger.

** Possible spoiler, but it was on a commercial so I feel it's fair game **

He used to be a geek? Well, just saw a commercial previewing that after the shouting match with his hunk peers over what he said behind their backs, Theo swaps sides and joins the nerds in the next episode.

FORT Regular
    Theo is a really immature person with some real issues. I was flabbergasted when I saw the picture he drew of the average joe's. How juvenile.

I was disappointed he went before a few of the OTHER jerks, but this "boy" really did need to be sent home to do some more growing up.

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    After seeing him on the Today show this morning, I believe with someone's previous assessment that he is possibly less mentally stable than Daaaavid Daskal. He sounded totally delusional about how things went down. He did nothing wrong...said it was a game, he was "promoting himself". How is ratting out others promoting himself...maybe since he didn't have anything to promote he needed to make others look bad in order to build himself up.

I guess that makes sense...in a pathetic little way. :rolleyes

what a complete loser. i was laughing hysterically when he was crying last night.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Omg! The way he was blabbering on and on and on... couldn't even talk because he was sobbing so much!!! I was laughing so hard!!

What an emotional wreck!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie

Average Joe 4: The return of Theo

Wouldn't it be great if they brought him back for an Average Jane run. I'll be the first to apply.

FORT Newbie

Hot, hot, hot

Larissa, I think you threw this one back in the water a little too soon. Hot and sweet, masculine and sensitive, successful and artistic, passionate...It really doesn't get much better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast