+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Michael K. - "Hunk"

Earlier (in the wrong thread!) I posted:

I wasn't thrilled with his attitude towards the geeks in the beginning, but then several WERE being drunken and belligerant and in his face.

I reserve the right to hate him later, but for now I thought he was not only the cutest but the nicest of the hunks. I like his little boyish grin!

-----------

...but then I remembered he sd. he thought he was better than the other guy, and the whole correcting the accent thing. Yeah, the accent is annoying, but correcting him on it was just fighting dirty.

I'd LIKE to like this guy, but it seems like he has a lot of growing up to do.

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    Well from the looks of things from the show, he looks like a wonderful kisser lol....he is absolutely gorgeous too....but overall I still feel bad for the "average" dudes.
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayalltheway49
    Well from the looks of things from the show, he looks like a wonderful kisser lol....he is absolutely gorgeous too....but overall I still feel bad for the "average" dudes.
    !!! Rather than being turned 'off', I revised my shopping list for the week to include lots of sliceable fruit and chocolate dip!

Thanks, Michael, for reminding me of how much fun 'swapping spit' can be!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    You need to thak Larissa. She was the one who instigated the swapping of all things in the mouth last night...definitely the aggressor. Either she's a horn dog or she really likes this guy!

Brannigan--
    I agree, quiet confidence is definitly underrated these days..(especially on reality shows )

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    You need to thak Larissa. She was the one who instigated the swapping of all things in the mouth last night...definitely the aggressor. Either she's a horn dog or she really likes this guy!
    Damn! Now I have to run to the post office and get back my Thank You note I sent Mike!

I guess I was referring to the fact that the fruit was already there, so it had to possibly be Michael who ordered it.

I'd rather watch lots of hot kissing than people dissing.

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Damn! Now I have to run to the post office and get back my Thank You note I sent Mike!

I guess I was referring to the fact that the fruit was already there, so it had to possibly be Michael who ordered it.
    No, I think it just happened to be a traditional part of the hot tub theme in these shows. No need to run to PO lambi, just send a duplicate to Larissa.

I'd rather watch people interacting, getting to know each other and creating moments where spit swapping naturally occurs, not these forced efforts by Larissa. She said this was the most romantic date so far. I think Larissa believes sex/romance the same thing. I thought her date with Tony was more romantic. Definitely more intimate.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    No, I think it just happened to be a traditional part of the hot tub theme in these shows. No need to run to PO lambi, just send a duplicate to Larissa.

I'd rather watch people interacting, getting to know each other and creating moments where spit swapping naturally occurs, not these forced efforts by Larissa. She said this was the most romantic date so far. I think Larissa believes sex/romance the same thing. I thought her date with Tony was more romantic. Definitely more intimate.
    I'm with you on ^that, funnygirl422: the date with Tony was slightly reminiscent of that wonderfully erotic scene between Patrick and Demi at the potter's wheel on GHOST.

!!! Rather than being turned 'off', I revised my shopping list for the week to include lots of sliceable fruit and chocolate dip!

We three are going to have to be the cheerleaders for the pretty-boy division, aren't we?

Anyway... yeah. He's hot. Smoking hot. And I wouldn't have minded switched places with Larissa when they were on the yacht.

But yes-- he's an ass. Though mind you, the two Average Joes that were attacking him should get off their high horses as well. They were friggin' dicks as well.

Anyway... yeah. He's hot. Smoking hot. And I wouldn't have minded switched places with Larissa when they were on the yacht.

But yes-- he's an ass. Though mind you, the two Average Joes that were attacking him should get off their high horses as well. They were friggin' dicks as well.
    that's how i feel about michael k too, great eyecandy, but some of the these he says

and i still think being outgoing is what larissa likes, when i watched it again for the second time i noticed she said one of the reasons she picked michael k for the date is because he was "outgoing enough" and that she think he'd be fun to be around. david d is outgoing, that's the only reason why i think he's still around. unforunately, the two hunks i'm rooting for are not very outgoing, so sadly i think they will eliminated but that's okay, that means they are available now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast