+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Michael K. - "Hunk"

Also he started first saying I feel sorry for you to the AJ's and he said he wanted to start something with them. For doing those thing he's a a** and a jerk.

It's cool that not only is he smart and good looking but he's artistic! Just looked at his website with his sketch of Larissa and the poetry he wrote. Cutey!

He is the most attractive guy in my opinion.
    Even if he didn't win, he could have the skectch. I mean, Tony probably has his sketch of her somewhere.

This guy is a d***. I've said it once before and I'll say it again - pretty is as pretty does. This guy doesn't need a connection with a girl, he already has a deep one with his mirror.
    All my life, I have felt destiny tugging at my sleeve.~ Thursday Next
    I don't want to "go with the flow". The flow just washes you down the drain. I want to fight the flow.- Henry Rollins
    All this spiritual talk is great and everything...but at the end of the day, there's nothing like a pair of skinny jeans. - Jillian Michaels

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal One
    After the 1/26 episode, why does everyone keep saying this guy is an arrogant jerk? I think he's getting penalized for being attractive, athletic and very fit. The AJs were totally attacking him from all directions and he was just merely defending himself while trying to get a chuckle out of it.

The AJs are the true a#ses.

Well, he did say he felt sorry for the average joe's. Condescending much? Then he said he was better then Brian G when Brian asked if he thought he was better. Even if he thought he was better why not just keep it to yourself and say something diplomatic and come off the better man? This guy thinks he is the greatest thing ever. I perfer people with a little humility. He is a smug jerk who is in love with himself. What ever happened to quiet confidence?
    Last edited by Brannigan73; 01-27-2004 at 11:22 AM.

FORT Fan
    His profile on NBC says he is a VP of Marketing. His website says he is a model? What exactly is he? Does he model in his own marketing ads?

Quote Originally Posted by Brannigan73
    Well, he did say he felt sorry for the average joe's. Condescending much? Then he said he was better then Brian G when Brian asked if he thought he was better. Even if he thought he was better why not just keep it to yourself and say something diplomatic and come off the better man? This guy thinks he is the greatest thing ever. I perfer people with a little humility. He is a smug jerk who is in love with himself. What ever happened to quiet confidence?
    I'm wondering if this isn't a guy "playing the game". If I'm not mistaken this is the dude she ended up alone on the yacht with (please, correct me if I'm wrong). I can't remember which one was the tattle-tale, but he didn't name this one as somebody she should stay away from. No, I think he's trying to weed out all the hot heads from the "old group".

I don't care how good looking he is.....as soon as he opened his mouth and showed how arrongant he was..... YUCK!!! When Larrisa was kissing him I was grossed out. I kept thinking, if she knew how arrogant he was, she'd have a different opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by walleyequeen
    I don't care how good looking he is.....as soon as he opened his mouth and showed how arrongant he was..... YUCK!!! When Larrisa was kissing him I was grossed out. I kept thinking, if she knew how arrogant he was, she'd have a different opinion.
    But this is where it pays off for us walleyequeen. She ends up with somebody in the end that we know is a putz. It's poetic justice.

Yes, I made this myself Polymer's Avatar
    Yipes, he reminds me of "Tucker" from "There's Something about Mary".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast