+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Michael C. - "Hunk"

FORT Newbie

I am in Love...Michael C.

OK, I am in really in Love now........I can't help but to think that there is just something about this guy that I like. I mean look how honest he be, and when he has to fess up to it when caught he does some fast talking knowing that he is on the list. And when he does get caught I can't help but notice his facially expressions and how cute they are.

JR.
    And women wonder why guys act like this

FORT Newbie
    I know that some of you think that Michael is a jackass, but I really really like the guy. He seems like a really funny guy to hang out with and crack jokes with, not to mention gorgeous. He kept the show interesting and now, with him gone, the show is going to be a snooze fest.

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    Eh...I was kinda starting to like Michael a little bit after he appoligized for destroying Tony's date and all but he had to turn around and ruin it when he talked crap about "mother." But yeah on the other hand, he is kinda good looking....I am a Michael Kline girl more if I would say so....lol
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by #1catty
    I know that some of you think that Michael is a jackass, but I really really like the guy. He seems like a really funny guy to hang out with and crack jokes with, not to mention gorgeous. He kept the show interesting and now, with him gone, the show is going to be a snooze fest.

I completely agree #1catty. I am really going to miss Michael C on this show.

I thought he was genuine on the mountain when he said he was falling for her. And she admitted the same in her confession. I thought that was kinda sweet. But there's also a lot of bad stuff about this guy. Looks wise I don't think he's all that great.
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    I completely agree #1catty. I am really going to miss Michael C on this show.
    Yeah, I'm going to miss him too. Like I would a rash!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Yeah, I'm going to miss him too. Like I would a rash!
    Whew! Thanks Qboots! I clicked on this page, and for a minute I thought I'd entered the twilight zone!

Scary stuff!
    ... ...Life in a vacuum sucks... ...
    Don't confuse me with facts, my mind's already made up.

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    LOLZ
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayalltheway49
    LOLZ
    Sorry, but I still think this guy was the shining star of the show. He was funny, cute, adventurous, and yeah, a bit of a devil. But I'd rather have a guy like this than Brian W. who spends a few hours with a woman, under the most staged circumstances possible, and then declares his undying love for her! That wasn't just stinky ol' Boston, it was the smell of DESPERATION!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread