+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Michael C. - "Hunk"

Quote Originally Posted by Teppo
    Hi everyone.
    Last night was the first episode I have watched. No one throw anything at me but i thought Michael was supposed to be one of the nerds! When they said she had to throw out one of the nerds (or whatever) and one of the hunks and she threw Michael out I was wondering why she called "weird beard boy" over since she had just booted one the the nerds!!
    My bad. But where did they get these "hunks"? :o

The flight instructor/waiter is a loser. kinda cute but anyone know what flight instructors make?? Trust me he makes more at Chili's.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by hanksmyman
    Yep...truly an idiot from beginning to end.

My young teen daughter figured out Michael C's game early. She referred to him as a "donkey" He has a cycle: screws up...apologizes....and thinks all is well in the world.

Well....he saw what happened when he got to strike 3.

JR.
    He's an ass and only fessed up because he got caught. I'm glad she was able to see that because she was buying into his crap.

Rab
    Dang. And things were looking good for him till he pulled a Zach. Oh well life goes on. Fredo's my new choice to win.

yep, he's a jerk, but at least he added some fun to the show.

FORT Regular
    The only thing that bothered me about him was his excessive tan. He's just asking for skin cancer in his 40s!

Other than that I kind of liked him. He had a way of talking himself out of trouble that not very many people can pull off. I thought he was the smartest of the "hunks".

FORT Fogey
    I watched only a little of this show for the first time this week and I have to say, I really liked Michael C. He may have done some not so wonderful things before, but he really is kind of like this guy who opens his mouth, screws up, and then realizes it's not the end of the world. Hey, I do that ALL the time and my only problem is I'm not cute enough or charming enough to pull it off. He is. He may not have been the typical "hunk" type on this show, but I may have actually watched the remaining episodes of this show had I not seen Matt Laurer interviewing the losers on the Today show. When I saw Michael C. on it and realized Larissa had kicked him off, I said "well, glad I didn't buy into this stupid show like I did AJ1"

Would ever perfect person who's never said a stupid thing in their life please stand up.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Valien]The only thing that bothered me about him was his excessive tan. He's just asking for skin cancer in his 40s!
    QUOTE]

Maybe it's an airbrushed tan? It was the same shade all the time. Airbrushed tans are pretty popular out here in Southern California. They last about a week (I think) and they don't put you in the line-up waiting for skin cancer and wrinkles.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

JR.
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    Would ever perfect person who's never said a stupid thing in their life please stand up.
    It's the fact that he knows he's being an ass, keeps doing it, and spews some half-assed apology that bothers people. You know he's not sorry and is just going to do it again in 10 minutes. It's like an 8 year old.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by JR.
    It's the fact that he knows he's being an ass, keeps doing it, and spews some half-assed apology that bothers people. You know he's not sorry and is just going to do it again in 10 minutes. It's like an 8 year old.
    I liked Mike's honesty in answerin' the questions. He was the only one to do so. I would have kept him for that reason, he's funny, & he's good lookin'.

Wish that I could find a way to get in touch with him though. Anyone able to help me out there?

+ Reply to Thread