+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Michael C. - "Hunk"

Tomorrow morning.... realtvrocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    I agree entirely, although he at least told the truth about pushing the detonator handle. I think Todd might have gotten eliminated instead because Mike did have the guts to ask for a second chance, while Todd just sat and smirked about the whole thing (and was 'right there' although not touching the thing)
    One thing bothered me though--Mike kept saying "no one objected" although several of the AJ's and at least Gil out of the 'hunks' made statements to the effect of "at least find out what it is first"; apparently Mike wasn't even paying attention to what anyone else had to say.
    I just hope this slime bucket doesn't weasel his way all the way into the final four guys, that's much too good for him.

weasel....that is exactly the word I was thinking of to describe him.

At least he does show some remorse, but for what purpose? Seems to me is only showing remorse because he keeps getting caught for stuff. If he could've gotten away with it, would he have felt bad? Probably not.

seems this is really just a game to him.

Mya
    FORT Newbie

Micheal C.

Quote Originally Posted by Matson
    OHhhhhhhhh Michael C is the hottest of the hunks!!!!! He's the only one of the hunks that really turns me on!!!

:-P~~~

P.S. Love me those vampire fangs too, he can hickey me with them any time!
    I know..... Micheal C is the hottest from the hunks, he turns me on so much. The fang teeth are also cute. Hes got it!

The guy strikes me as someone who thinks he should be on The Apprentice, and who thinks that he would win.
    Anyone who believes in conspiracy theories has obviously never tried to arrange anything with more than five people.

FORT Regular
    Michael Cardamone is like this little boy who speaks and acts before thinking, then when he gets busted gets this like "oh I just got caught, sh*t!" grin/look on his face that, despite the stupid things he's done and said, I somehow oddly find....cute. He has been 100% honest though, owning up to everthing. Hey look, don't ask me to rationalize it but I still find him H-O-T! I could say a few other things about him but this is a G (or at least PG) rated forum and not XXX. I'll say this though. I wouldn't mind watching him **** some ***** in a ******** *****, and he could **** *** *** in ** ***** anytime, and I'd be loving it!
    Last edited by Matson; 02-17-2004 at 12:00 AM.

I just wanted to put my two cents in and give Michael C. props for being true and honest in front of the cameras. A big problem with reality tv is that the people start to act differently because they know the camera is on them and they want to look good on camera. Although Michael was an idiot he at least stayed true to himself.
    Camile Velasco knows pancakes

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wane88
    I just wanted to put my two cents in and give Michael C. props for being true and honest in front of the cameras. A big problem with reality tv is that the people start to act differently because they know the camera is on them and they want to look good on camera. Although Michael was an idiot he at least stayed true to himself.

Yep...truly an idiot from beginning to end.
    ... ...Life in a vacuum sucks... ...
    Don't confuse me with facts, my mind's already made up.

He is just like a little boy. A guy you're really excited to meet and then he says something and you cringe inside. You think--could I put up with having a really adorable jerk for a boyfriend?

so long ,farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by katerbug
    so long ,farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye, goodbye, goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hi everyone.
    Last night was the first episode I have watched. No one throw anything at me but i thought Michael was supposed to be one of the nerds! When they said she had to throw out one of the nerds (or whatever) and one of the hunks and she threw Michael out I was wondering why she called "weird beard boy" over since she had just booted one the the nerds!!
    My bad. But where did they get these "hunks"? :o

The flight instructor/waiter is a loser. kinda cute but anyone know what flight instructors make?? Trust me he makes more at Chili's.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    He is just like a little boy. A guy you're really excited to meet and then he says something and you cringe inside. You think--could I put up with having a really adorable jerk for a boyfriend?
    Boyfriend? Who said anything about a boyfriend? I just want SEX!

+ Reply to Thread