+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Michael C. - "Hunk"

FORT Newbie

Mike C

If it were not for Mike C, i would turn this show off. He is 99% of the entertainment on this program. He is handsome and despite perhaps an ill advised use of slang, he appears to be honest and straightforward about who he is which is more than you can say for any of the other hunks. He looks like he could be the next Andy Garcia. I hope we see him on the Supranos sometime soon. If he does not end up with Larissa I am available.

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanna Tinkle
    If it were not for Mike C, i would turn this show off. He is 99% of the entertainment on this program. He is handsome and despite perhaps an ill advised use of slang, he appears to be honest and straightforward about who he is which is more than you can say for any of the other hunks. He looks like he could be the next Andy Garcia. I hope we see him on the Supranos sometime soon. If he does not end up with Larissa I am available.
    He's keeping the show alive as well as Tony. Why the producers labeled him as a hunk when he looks normal is my guess.

And lambikins, I was only poking fun at your statement.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    He's keeping the show alive as well as Tony. Why the producers labeled him as a hunk when he looks normal is my guess.

And lambikins, I was only poking fun at your statement.
    Got to agree with keeping Mike; this show is so boring this year that these two are adding the only flavor.

Rab: I guess a rather than a shrug would have clued me in better. I'm used to people not getting my humor, hence the re-explanation. Glad that you're savvy, too.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

FORT Regular
    He is definitely stirring up the pot and making things interesting. An arrogant jerk nevertheless though in most peoples opinion I would think. Its fine with me if he stays a little while long and continues making waves and providing some entertainment. There has to be someone to hate.

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivanna Tinkle

They're coming to take me away... They're coming to take me away...

I can't believe this guy is still on the show. Talk about a slippery fish.

I'm guessing he'll drive the final nail into his coffin on the Mom episode.

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    I was so suprised to see Larissa keep him. They didn't have a date yet and she kept them, or did they *forgot* heh. He has a lot of drama lol...
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

Did you see at the beginning when they were doing the "Baywatch" style opening and when they showed Mike C, they made his front tooth sparkle? I was

FORT Regular
    This guy REALLY annoys me.. He seems to be all over the place and always the center of drama. It is SO hard to beleive that he is 31 and manages his own business. With his ADD it is so hard to imagine that he would have the attention span to concentrate on anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Brannigan73
    There has to be someone to hate.
    I agree entirely, although he at least told the truth about pushing the detonator handle. I think Todd might have gotten eliminated instead because Mike did have the guts to ask for a second chance, while Todd just sat and smirked about the whole thing (and was 'right there' although not touching the thing)
    One thing bothered me though--Mike kept saying "no one objected" although several of the AJ's and at least Gil out of the 'hunks' made statements to the effect of "at least find out what it is first"; apparently Mike wasn't even paying attention to what anyone else had to say.
    I just hope this slime bucket doesn't weasel his way all the way into the final four guys, that's much too good for him.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread