+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Michael C. - "Hunk"

Yuck, this guy is so arrogant and it appeared to me that he made an even more crude comment than the 'beaver' one , at least it looked that way when it showed him speaking but there was no sound. Plus, he still looks like too old to be on the show to me.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

I just can't get over the guy saying the whole Beaver thing. Any man that is going compare a part of a woman's anatomy to a furry woodland creature on national television isn't worth the energy in my book. He is digusting.

Quote Originally Posted by SassyMe007
    I just can't get over the guy saying the whole Beaver thing. Any man that is going compare a part of a woman's anatomy to a furry woodland creature on national television isn't worth the energy in my book. He is digusting.
    Well, look on the bright side. At least he didn't say, "She's got some !"
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Rab
    Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    She's got some kitty??

Eh if he's not really looking for a woman he shouldn't have been on the show in the first place (talking about the article). I still like him the best out of all the hunks though.

Quote Originally Posted by Rab
    She's got some kitty??
    Rab: Think outside of the box, and you'll get it.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Originally Posted by lambikins
    That is very true. It could have been much worse.

Beav

Beaver - what the heck is wrong with dat? what he said was she is one hot beaver - they were going to air it but I guess Beaver has some neg definitions in some countries.............Obviousl y Beaver meant Girl in this context. Nice to see someone speaking his mind for once - Cause she is one POA

Well i can;t wait for next week when that little weasel of a guy who told on Mikey gets his!!! He is the wimp was starts crying! Mikey gives it to him good

Quote Originally Posted by Scotchtape
    Beaver - what the heck is wrong with dat? what he said was she is one hot beaver - they were going to air it but I guess Beaver has some neg definitions in some countries.............Obviousl y Beaver meant Girl in this context. ....
    Yes, Beaver is a derogatory reference to a particular part of the female anatomy. This was discussed in another thread and we thought the term we widely known but, I guess not.

I have NEVER heard "beaver" to refer to a "girl". I've only heard it in direct reference to anatomy. This is much worse, in my book, than calling someone a "fine piece of ass", which I also hate.

This. Jerk. Must. Go.

FORT Regular
    This guy is terrible. I cant even sum up all the things I dont like about him. He needs to grow up a lot. Hey buddy you are 31 years old. Act like it.

+ Reply to Thread