+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Michael C. - "Hunk"

Escaping my own reality!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elainica
    He's successful, in good shape and easy on the eyes. Works for me. Greying is good because it means that he has visible traces of hair.
    Exactly my thoughts on gray hair. Better to have gray hair than missing hair! The grays can be fixed with a cheap trip to the drugstore and a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by aname
    How can anyone say he's not a hunk! He is adorable and seems to be more mature and together than any of the Joes. He is also successful (from his bio) and obviously intelligent. Now we are getting somewhere. (He would fit in better with the Bachelors on The Bachelorette).
    Where did you find the Hunks bio's? Are they finally listed on the NBC site?
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Mikey

I can say that the chick wanted to throw Mike's butt off the show the first episode - the one airing next week. But the producers convinced her to keep him because he was getting into everyone's face and causing problems. Without one or two SOB's the show would be boring. In a interview, the chick said Mikey C was the biggest ass of them all.

Ooooohhh...nice pecs! Where can you get that around here? lol

This guy is the ugly hunk, imo.

FORT Fan
    The Cleveland article says about Michael C:
    "He signed up for "Average Joe: Hawaii" to get a great vacation, not true love. He felt that he was too old to compete for a woman."

So, I gather that he didn't get Larissa in the end! Spoiler!

FORT Newbie

Beaver Man

I especially like it when he is around all the guys walking around with his shirt unbuttoned. But the BEAVER comment was classic - I can;t believe that other dude ratted him out -

It's beaver time!

Hell, someone had to say it.

Quote Originally Posted by mcendouche
    I especially like it when he is around all the guys walking around with his shirt unbuttoned. But the BEAVER comment was classic - I can;t believe that other dude ratted him out -
    Maybe Mike's trying to get his own show: My Trim, Fit, Obnoxious Fiancee?
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by mcendouche
    The guy that ratted him out was like the other guy from season 1 who ratted out Zach. This guy is obviously a jerk and from what they showed in the pre-view he is gone next week. It looked like he was stepping forward when I freeze framed it. ( I know I am pathetic)

+ Reply to Thread