+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Michael C. - "Hunk"

FORT Regular
    This guy was a horses ass. I guess because he is fairly attractive he can get away with insulting people and referring to women in terms of there privates and get away with it. I wonder if he looked like Brian if some people would still think positively about this guy after all the crap he pulled on the show and some of the awful things he said. I highly doubt it.
    Last edited by Brannigan73; 03-04-2004 at 03:45 PM.

I thought he was really entertaining (he was cute too), the show got boring for me when he left.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannigan73
    This guy was a horses ass. I guess because he is fairly attractive he can get away with insulting people and referring to women in terms of there privates and get away with it. I wonder if he looked like Brian if some people would still think positively about this guy after all the crap he pulled on the show and some of the awful things he said. I highly doubt it.
    It's been my experience that most guys are a horses ass, but at least this guy was entertaining. Is he perfect? Hell no, but none of them are. Was he someone I would enjoy hanging out with, you betcha!

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    I thought he was really entertaining (he was cute too), the show got boring for me when he left.
    I agree! He added some excitement and drama!

Needs a reality check! n2reality's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauterelle
    Ok I could be wrong... but except for the bod, looks to me like he could be a "joe"

I thought he was an aj but then I went back and to that episode and found out he was one of the hunks. I agree with you!!

+ Reply to Thread