+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: Jerry S. - "Hunk"

WOw, when he was doing his voiceover at the end I was like, "THAT'S what his voice sounds like?!?!"

Bet she would've kept him with the shorter hair. The Jackie O flip was just a bit much.

yay!!! thanks mucho candybar you ROCK

larissa is blind-totally but then again, she keeps around jerks like the michaels and todd i mean she even knew what michael said and yet she still keeps him around. i don't know sometimes i don't think she makes wise choices.and she got rid of mike s now what was that-what happened to i'm the most attracted to him of the joes, well when her hunks came in she forgot about him quick.

i don't think jerry's comments were bad, i mean she didn't really get to know him at all, even melana took every hunk on a date, now i know there were more of them, but still if i were her and heard the beaver comments, those men would be gone-i don't care how good looking they are. and from very LITTLE we saw of jerry, he seemed less arrogant to me, he didn't make the " i am better than you" comments to any of the joes, he stayed away during all that drama with theo and he even admitted he had heavier friends and how its harder for them. he seemed decent to me. the only decent hunks to me are him and gil and pete wasn't too bad either, the others can all go imo. gil will be next mark my words.

oh my how hott was picture 2 in the blue shirt????? i'm like in heaven-seriously, i'm having a very bad night, and those pics cheered me up!!!

larissa you suck! hahaha thanks for making such a huge mistake-i can dream now

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    yay!!!oh my how hott was picture 2 in the blue shirt????? i'm like in heaven-seriously, i'm having a very bad night, and those pics cheered me up!!!

larissa you suck! hahaha thanks for making such a huge mistake-i can dream now
    Jerry did seem sort of quiet...in a good way....he didn't get into the slamming the AJ's like some of the hunks did. Other than his pretty ponytail (which seemed to me like it was just thrown up there because he had to grow the hair out for a modeling job or something)...there isn't a thing we can slam him on. He's gorgeous...those eyes! And he was nice. Yet Larissa axed him and kept cocky Michael Klein and the Beaver dude? Go figure...I think Larissa made a big mistake. Kaicee
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

FORT Regular
    This is my first post so let's see how it works..
    I think Larissa gets hints and clues from the producers who to eliminate. If she eliminates all the nice hunks we can't really root for the hunks since all the arrogant ones are left so we are left to root for average Joes. If the choice will be nice hunk and nice average joe the viewer might have difficulties of deciding who to root for. I seriously can't beleive she wanted to leave the beaver guy there. Just like David he just adds to the drama and therefore gets to stay a little longer.

to the FORT and your post worked just fine.

I agree that Jerry was just not controversial and thus did not provide what the producers wanted. He is a very handsome guy but what caught my attention was the few statements he made that were actually used. The statements on the boat that all the guys made were to specific questions from the producers. And always always with the producer continuing until they get the sort of respnses they want. The last interaction with the producer often goes something like this- " Can you say it like this? (producers states suggested statement)" Guest repeats it back and there you have your sound bite.
    In response to the high school segment Jerry said his big friends did not have a strong grip. Knowing that was in response to a question from a producer I think his choice of response was kind and I know the kind of questions they were asking attempting to get controversial responses and he did not give them one! Other things being equal the nice ones always go first. You might like to know that they also earn the respect of the crew. He can feel good about his behavior.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678