+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Jerry S. - "Hunk"

okay joe watcher, thanks for being so rude about it

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Watcher
    Uhm, thanks for posting the link?? I'm not going to check that out. I could care less what that guy looks like now. He looks like a smuck on the show. That's all that matters.

Well actually I was responding to your comment about long hair and pointing out that he does not have long hair any longer.

You do realize that the producers influence appearance. They choose wardrobe from amongst what the participant owns for the participant to wear. They also almost certainly advised him not to cut his hair for the show because the long hair provided some visual diversity in the group. I have participated in conversation where a participant was strongly encouraged to wear a hairstyle that looked really stupid because the producers knew she would be eliminated soon anyway. She didn't do it and I was really glad.

Anyway this guy is very good looking.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Candybar
    Well actually I was responding to your comment about long hair and pointing out that he does not have long hair any longer.

You do realize that the producers influence appearance. They choose wardrobe from amongst what the participant owns for the participant to wear. They also almost certainly advised him not to cut his hair for the show because the long hair provided some visual diversity in the group. I have participated in conversation where a participant was strongly encouraged to wear a hairstyle that looked really stupid because the producers knew she would be eliminated soon anyway. She didn't do it and I was really glad.

Anyway this guy is very good looking.
    No, I did not realize that the producers had an influence on the cast. But, obviously, he must have had that long hair for a while ... it doesn't grow over night. Therefore, the producers couldn't have had that much of an effect on his apperance on the show. Unless they told him over a year in advance that they wanted him to have long hair tied up in a ponytail. I suppose, it's good that he wised up and chopped it off.

I know him and I've never seen him with long hair before, so it must be new. He is very very good-looking in real life, too, so he's not just photogenic. I agree that he is the least rude of the hunks, or at least that's the way he's being portrayed on the show. I hope Larissa doesn't eliminate him, and I hope she chooses him for a single date some time, so she (and we) can get to know him better.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by futuremoviestar
    I know him and I've never seen him with long hair before, so it must be new. He is very very good-looking in real life, too, so he's not just photogenic. I agree that he is the least rude of the hunks, or at least that's the way he's being portrayed on the show. I hope Larissa doesn't eliminate him, and I hope she chooses him for a single date some time, so she (and we) can get to know him better.
    He could just have a modeling job not related to AJH that required the long hair. You know how some actors really look scuzzy at award show because they had to grow beards or long hair for a part? That could explain Jerry's long hair look. With the pony tail that he had when he first walked in on AJH...it didn't seem like it was his usual style. It sort of looked "thrown together" as opposed to Fredo, for example. You can tell that is the style he lives with all the time.

Kaicee
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Bwahaha... the invisible man is the first hunk to go. OMG, he finally said something!

Quote Originally Posted by Subliminal One
    Bwahaha... the invisible man is the first hunk to go. OMG, he finally said something!
    Yeah no kidding. When I saw him walk up I said to myself "Who the hell is he?"

Another look at Jerry

Jerry's statements were well measured and not controversial so it gave little fodder for the story line. Nice guys don't go far on reality shows, haven't you noticed. As a result Larissa has kept on some real losers and did miss out on one of the good ones.

He seems a really decent guy. And if you go look at this photo you will see another side of him. I hope he got enough face time that he gets some notice.

Bye Jerry We will miss you!

http://community.realitytvworld.com...&cat=579&page=1

Snickers Alert!!!!
    Here is a look at Jerry with comments from his friendss in a hometown newspaper. Was this girl blind or what?

http://www.965kvki.com/jacor-common/...t=man_watchers

FORT Regular
    Im not sure what there was to like about Jerry besides his looks based on what we saw on the show. He didnt say or do much at all while he was there and thus was an easy choice to be voted off. I also did not like what he said when he got voted off. It seems like his view on romance is that looks are the most important thing and that its not possible to make up for a lack of stellar good looks with personality. That is something I think is very untrue in some cases. He most likely figured since he was very good looking he would stay longer. That attitude bugs me. Maybe Im reading too much into things but thats how it seemed to me. Im not sorry one bit it he is gone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast