+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Jerry S. - "Hunk"

Anyone think Tarzan Jr. is essentially invisible? Of all the hunks, he stood out the least. Matter of fact, no one even seemed to notice he was there. He's short (5'8" at the max as far as I could tell), didn't say much, and just overall didn't make any impressions for better or worse. If a newby just started watching, they might mistake him for an AJ.

uh...no, u can't mistake that gorgeous face/bod for a joe, no way. unless you are living on mars.

but you are right, they don't show him much, i can only hope he flies under the radar. like in the bachlorette, the ones they don't show much of are the ones who go far. they don't show gil much either.

FORT Newbie
    What is up with this guy?? Balding up front and long hair in back? 21st century mullet? All business up front, and party in the back. She needs to cut this joker. Long hair is out. The all Italian tough guy thing is out too.

ok then she better cut fredo too if long hair out

FORT Newbie
    Snickers, I was talking about Fredo.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Watcher
    What is up with this guy?? Balding up front and long hair in back? 21st century mullet?
    Maybe all the hair gel he uses has caused it to slide backwards a few inches?
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

FORT Newbie
    Sorry ... thought this was the Fredo thread. All my comments were about Fredo, not this Jerry character. Long hair is still out.

ok but we are in the jerry thread, thought you were talking about him

Quote Originally Posted by Joe_Watcher
    Sorry ... thought this was the Fredo thread. All my comments were about Fredo, not this Jerry character. Long hair is still out.
    Here is the link I pasted in a few messages back

http://community.realitytvworld.com...&cat=579&page=1

you will see he does not have longhair any more. He looks very very good. I don't know why you think he is so short. I have the show on tivo and he of normal height.

We have o idea if he is actually quiet or just not saying things the producers want quoted in their story line. What he has been qiuoted as saying have been reasonable comments.

For whoever said he could be an AJ, seriously go look the photo.

I don't think that Larissa would be his type given the tiny amount of information we have.

FORT Newbie
    Uhm, thanks for posting the link?? I'm not going to check that out. I could care less what that guy looks like now. He looks like a smuck on the show. That's all that matters.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast