+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Jerry S. - "Hunk"

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Yep, the hair is gross! (I had the same reaction to Keith on the current Bachelorette)

Did anyone else notice that while the other hunks were entering the room that he had a Joey Tribbiani, "How you doin?" look plastered on his face aimed at Larissa?
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    He just needs a pink headband and some pearl earrings.
    Don't forget the pillbox hat and coordinating purse...

Yup, a boy's got to match if he's going to be on TV!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    That hair needs to go.

UR RIGHT! TARZAN ON THE LOOSE! AAAAAAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaAaaAaAAA. ...

Don't know what to say; just that the ponytail was the absolute WORST!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb1960
    Don't know what to say; just that the ponytail was the absolute WORST!
    Not nearly as bad as the Jackie Kennedy version of his hair in the photos. :-)

If he wants it long... wear in long. LONGER (okay not TOO long but enough to straighten those ends down). Nobody looks good in that bizarre in-between duck/wedge shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Not nearly as bad as the Jackie Kennedy version of his hair in the photos. :-)

If he wants it long... wear in long. LONGER (okay not TOO long but enough to straighten those ends down). Nobody looks good in that bizarre in-between duck/wedge shape.
    He may in fact be growing his hair out. There is also very good reason to believe the shows stylist did his hair for the intial greeting and the publicity shots especially.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Candybar...if that's the case, I'm sure he has some say over what the stylists actually DO to thier hair. I mean really.. if I was on a show and I was a ripped, good looking man with longer hair...I wouldn't allow them to blowdry my hair into Jackie Kennedy look.

I understand that the producers have been known to influence things on shows, but I'm not willing to believe that they change E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G., including hair.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Candybar...if that's the case, I'm sure he has some say over what the stylists actually DO to thier hair. I mean really.. if I was on a show and I was a ripped, good looking man with longer hair...I wouldn't allow them to blowdry my hair into Jackie Kennedy look.

I understand that the producers have been known to influence things on shows, but I'm not willing to believe that they change E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G., including hair.
    I did work in reality tv and yes stylists will pretty much do what they decide to do. It is usually a stylist the producers have worked with before and trust. Sometimes the producers will request a change or the lighting is weird on someones make up or something and they change that again. Usually what the stylists do is fine. One thing the producers don't want is everyone looking just alike. Also the stylists are very often working where the person has no mirror to look into. So who knows the deal with this guy but to imagine that the producers aren't into everything is naieve. Contestants will often say afterward how things were in fact their idea and I think that is because no one likes to believe they have been manipulated. I don't get the flip look either, this is a real good looking guy. My experience tells me that most of the participants on the shows are actually nice people, remarkably normal and usually with a connection to the industry on the talent side. So that makes for a sort of dull show and there in we have the role of the producers. Also pretty nice people, well some aren't at all, not a bit, but that is another story. All somewhat jaded and less normal than the participants with their ethics having been consistently compromised and needing to meet their mortagage or car payments. My experience, my opinion. Well that went off topic didn't it? The flip, the flip! Bad flip.

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    Lambikins smacks her lips and thinks she might have to switch teams for this one!

You guys can mock all you want...this is the first Hunk that I wanted to meet, although I appreciated all their varied looks.

He reminds me strongly of a cross between Johnny Depp and Sam Neil. I like that dark swashbuckling look. I can play "damsel in distress" for him!

Pish posh all you want...if he's cast off...He's MINE!!!
    I agree!! He's a super cutie and looks better on TV. The hair would look better if cut, but I can deal with it longish. Pretty face / pretty body - hope he has a personality and a bit of a brain. He does look a bit like Johnny Depp.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast