+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Gil H. - "Hunk"

Why? Why does he have to be such an ass??? Why is phsyical attractiveness his main criteria in a woman?!

My heart is shattered! I have no one to root for now!

Quote Originally Posted by mariagoner
    Why? Why does he have to be such an ass??? Why is phsyical attractiveness his main criteria in a woman?!

My heart is shattered! I have no one to root for now!
    Mariagoner, we can still LOOK at him though. That's the only reason I wanted him to stay in the game anyway! I will be rooting for ANY of the "Joes" to win, I am pulling for the underdog in 98% of any contest where I dont have a local team, a bet riding on it, someone I know involved, or other extenuating circumstances.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    Mariagoner, we can still LOOK at him though. That's the only reason I wanted him to stay in the game anyway! I will be rooting for ANY of the "Joes" to win, I am pulling for the underdog in 98% of any contest where I dont have a local team, a bet riding on it, someone I know involved, or other extenuating circumstances.
    Yeah, I suppose we can. But... damn those bastards at editing! They don't expose him and his sexy spikes of hair nearly enough for my tastes!

Hmmm.... I'm still not happy about him being so "picky" about his women. (Shades of Daaaavid Daskal, anybody?)

But what the hell. He was so cute with Larissa on this date. When they were smearing chocolate on each other, it was so cute and playful and funny. He'd be the best kind of boyfriend-- the sort you can actually hang around with, rather than just exchange saliva with.

And I loved it when he also said that they should find out what the detonater on tonight's episode did before they used it. Thinking before acting? Very, very attractive.

He's cute, but not really my type, and I didn't pay much attention to him before last night. Was he a jerk earlier? Because last night I liked him WAAAAY more than I've liked any of the hunks yet! He just seemed to be being "real" with Larissa, not "giving her his best game", or whatever. Lordy, I was glad to see that fake Todd GO.

If Gil turns out to be an OK guy, I won't mind if she picks him in the end. He seemed just a TAD boring, though.

FORT Regular
    Gil seemed like a nice enough guy on the date if a little bland. Whether it was an act or not is hard to tell. Odds are a couple of the hunks have to be at least ok people.

I didn't notice this until yesterday but he looks exactly like one of my friends! (I'm not very observant these days )

I think he has a chance at being the last hunk standing, simply because I think Larissa seems comfortable around him, unlike with Todd, for example.
    Last edited by Silverstar; 02-10-2004 at 03:40 PM.

I think Gil is so cute! He seems really nice too and not sneaky/cheesy like some of the other "hunks". I don't know if I was just seeing things, but i seem to remember in the previews showing the arrivals of the hunks, Larissa and a blond guy making out...does anyone remember seeing that? I thought it was Pete but I guess it's Gil?

Its on like Donkey Kong! DarKensoul7's Avatar
    He is cool, I think he will be the last *hunk* standing, maybe heh.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

-Albert Einstein

FORT Newbie
    He is the best

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast