+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: NBC announces 4-episode "Average Joe: Adam Returns"

NBC announces 4-episode "Average Joe: Adam Returns"

'AVERAGE JOE: ADAM RETURNS' GIVES AMERICA'S FAVORITE 'AVERAGE JOE' A SECOND CHANCE AT ROMANCE, PREMIERING MARCH 15 ON NBC

Former ‘Average Joe’ Adam Mesh Begins New Search for Love in Four-part Series

BURBANK, Calif. -- January 14, 2004 -- NBC will premiere “Average Joe: Adam Returns,” a four-part series starring Adam Mesh who was runner-up for the heart of “Average Joe” beauty Melana Scantlin in the original series. “Average Joe: Adam Returns” will premiere Monday, March 15 (10-11 p.m ET), it was announced today by Jeff Zucker, President, NBC Entertainment, News and Cable Group.

Nearly 20 million people watched as Adam Mesh had his heart broken in the dramatic season finale of “Average Joe.” Series star Melana told Adam, “Tonight, the romance has to end,” then boarded a private jet with Jason Peoples, choosing Jason’s “pretty boy” looks over Adam’s charm, wealth and sense of humor.

But now the romance will continue - this time with Adam calling the shots - as he dates some of the tens of thousands of women who have tried to contact him since the broadcast.

The morning after the finale aired, the NBC switchboard was flooded with phone calls from women eager to take up where Melana left off as the special woman in Adam’s life. Emails for Adam swamped the inbox at NBC.com, and his personal website has received more than one million hits.

Single women with serious interest in meeting Adam and vying for his heart can find an application to download, instructions for sending in a videotaped message, and more information on NBC.com.

“Average Joe: Adam Returns” is a production of NBC Studios and Krasnow Productions. Stuart Krasnow (“Dog Eat Dog,” “Weakest Link”) and Andrew Glassman (“Average Joe,” “Average Joe: Hawaii”) are executive producers; Jason Raff is supervising producer.

Welcome back John! Pretty short vacation.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Thanks. Yeah, 4 days. But I didn't even take my laptop out of its case, which marks the first entire full day I haven't been on this site since it opened in 09/02.

Wow - that's dedication! But we all really appreciate what you do for us here.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

emails to adam before announcing he was a millionaire: 1,000

emails to Adam after announcing he was a millionaire: 9,000

hope he lands one of the first thousand.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bobweaver

I thought Adam was a cutie from the first time I saw him. I liked John and Dennis too. I am sure there are plenty of women out there that would like Adam even without the money. I have faith in Reality Life

Quote Originally Posted by bobweaver

I am pretty sure they did a good job screening gold-diggers and kicked them out before they even got a chance to make it in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse_85
    I am pretty sure they did a good job screening gold-diggers and kicked them out before they even got a chance to make it in there.

Well, to be fair, they DO have professional application-weeders with degrees working on this....

MAV
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

this is pretty cool, but i'm worried a lot of these women just like him because he's had 15 min of fame and the fact that he is rich. because honestly i wasn't all that impressed with adam, he was better than most of the Ave joe's, and he did seem very down to earth and nice, but i'm shocked these many women say how hott he is. i really think the attraction is because he was on tv.

I liked Adam from the get-go...A funny guy will always win my heart...The fact that he ended up being a millionare just was a bonus.
    When she chose pretty boy Jason over Adam I was dissapointed.
    Looks will fade but Laughter will last forever

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast