+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NBC announces 4-episode "Average Joe: Adam Returns"

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    4 episodes.....so Adam doesn't get to wear the fat suit.....and the one on one time will just speed by.....

I liked Adam and I hope that he can some how succeed where the two Saint Louis bimbos failed...in picking a winner for the right reasons.

Carrying on with the Saint Louis theme...will mid-show new...Miss Missouri's add there own special brand of misery to this show.....

4 episodes had me thinking that maybe Adam called it quits, and announced his choice before the producers planned it to happen so they had to shrink it to 4 episodes. (I have the right to hope that one of these reality TV contestants would take their fate into their own hands )
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

It seems to me they have way to many women on board for a 4 week show.

I think the 4 episodes are because they see this as a test for ratings, if the show can draw an audience without the sexy star or pretty model type woman.

Tonight's the big night, ratings tomorrow will tell.

FORT Fogey
    Did they start out with something like 20 women? And only eliminated 4 last night? Hmmm, is he going to then eliminate 4 each of the next 2 weeks, leaving us (or I guess that's him) with 8 for the final show? This 4 episode arc is just a little too fast for me.

And by the way, how the heck did Adam decide to keep Jennifer L. and Summer and get rid of the other 4? Jennifer L. is a desperate stalker type, if you ask me, and Summer, well, she's just annoying...

Only 4 episodes......BUMMER!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234