+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: NBC announces 4-episode "Average Joe: Adam Returns"

4 episodes i feel jipped

uh I thought Adam was all happy and in love with a woman that he was dating? I wonder if that fell apart before or after Adam's additional 15mins in the spotlight
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

THANKYOUVERYMUCH........ stacykoca's Avatar
    I hope I don't wind up feeling about Adam the way I felt about Bob Guiney after he had his own show. He was perceived on Bach 2 as a fun witty guy, however he turned into such a horn dog. Hopefully, Adam will still leave the impression he is a warm, nice guy after his "journey".
    If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stacykoca
    I hope I don't wind up feeling about Adam the way I felt about Bob Guiney after he had his own show. He was perceived on Bach 2 as a fun witty guy, however he turned into such a horn dog. Hopefully, Adam will still leave the impression he is a warm, nice guy after his "journey".
    I was thinking the exact same thing.

BTW: stacykoca
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

Quote Originally Posted by stacykoca

"Journey"

THANKYOUVERYMUCH........ stacykoca's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy
    I was thinking the exact same thing.

BTW: stacykoca

Thanks for the warm welcome!!
    If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

Hey y'all, for those millions of women e-mailing Adam, this is your chance to apply to be on AJ3 and have your own 15 mins of humiliation . . er . . fame, that's it... fame. Get those camcorders ready girls and don't forget the lipgloss.

http://nbc.com/nbc/Average_Joe:_Hawa...ns_apply.shtml

you know i'd probably apply just to see if i would get picked! you could always turn it down lol. besides, maybe being on tv can boost my dating life, especially if i get rejected by adam, i could be the next bachlorette lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by snickers
    this is pretty cool, but i'm worried a lot of these women just like him because he's had 15 min of fame and the fact that he is rich. because honestly i wasn't all that impressed with adam, he was better than most of the Ave joe's, and he did seem very down to earth and nice, but i'm shocked these many women say how hott he is. i really think the attraction is because he was on tv.

i think the whole premise of the first show was off... the hunks they brought in had personalities just as good as the joe's... adam was creepy... the reason the joe's don't have personalities is because most of them don't know how to act around women, and think they are falling in love on the first date.

which is why i am glad that it looks like the new hunks are going to be total dicks. when it comes down to an average dood with a medium personality versus a hot one with an ok personality, there is no contest. at least if the hunks say things like "i am better than you" or whatever that teaser featured, we can root against them.

While I agree that many of the average guys from AJ1 were single for a reason, (Zach) I never found Adam creepy.

Someone like Dennis had little experience with women and it showed. Adam had a bit more confidence and knew the right things to say. He was comfortable being himself for the most part and I didn't see any act, unlike most of the guys there.

Good for Adam. 4 episodes is not long enough though.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast