+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 'Average' Adam Scores

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    In a sense, if the ladies aren't "average"...this will just be who will marry a millionare three....

I hope its true...because....we need fewer Barbie, i was educated at the shopping malls, want a tall guy even though I am so short that together people laugh at me..and I don't understand why the scarecrow wants a brain ladies....on TV that we have created specific social abnormalities...bulimia for example to go with our obcessions...

SO let there be intelligent women...who weigh more than 110 and don't look good in an evening gown...but do gain attention and respect in a business suit....(not all of them are wearing short skirts on the apprenctice.....)

Sure Adam had flaws...but he looked better on Tv than the other 15....and one of the average ladies they pick would be right for him...and he will only realize it when he meets her...

Dating is hard....I wish Tv would remember that

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Maveno....I bet 'experts' means communications majors interning at the network...who were between assignments...

otherwise TV execs will really screw it up and let the Simon Cowells of the world...pick

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123