+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'Average' Adam Scores

I am pretty stoked for this one. I think the 'Average Joe' title will fit in with Adam so it doesn't have to be twenty average women. If it airs in 2 months they would already be filming it somewhere, mabye back in Palm Springs or up in NYC. I also want to know what happened to that girl he was dating?

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    The NBC website says they are taking applications for Adam Average Joe until January 28th (but they don't say if they want an Average Jane or a model). I really wish I was 25 years younger...(oh, and looking like a model probably helps...I wish for that too ) I think he will make a great partner to someone someday. KC

Glasses-Wearing Samurai marvolomaven's Avatar
    Miyagami High School Student Council Dormitory
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse_85
    I also want to know what happened to that girl he was dating?
    I was wondering that myself.

All they ahve to do is drop the e from Joe to make it feminine. Good for Adam!
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

on vacation
    Whomever made the Average Joe Millionaire comment is on to something. How long before we see Joe Schmoe worth a couple mil on a show being fought over by 25 Miss America's?? Now that would be totally shallow and entertaining!!!

Yah it sounds like they'll be choosing average janes, but remember Adam's comment about Melena in the fat suit! I don't know how "average" he'll go.

Besides, he mustve realized his stock went up (all those fan emails!)

Meh. Even if the women turn out to be average looking, they might be as dull as Average Joe: Hawaii's crop of contestants. In that case, I'd dislike both the contestant (screw you, Adam, and the big-ass chip on your shoulder) and would have no interest in who won.

But even if the contestants turned out to be cool, I wouldn't want my favorites to end up with... man. So it looks like that show will be a lose-lose proposition for me.

FORT Regular
    I like Adam. Maybe I missed something but I didnt see him as having a chip on his shoulder. I'll watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Brannigan73
    I like Adam. Maybe I missed something but I didnt see him as having a chip on his shoulder. I'll watch it.
    Well, it was the constant whining about how Melena was seeing other men (and on a dating show too! the nerve!) that got me. He sounded so possesive and greedy-- turned me off totally.

i don't know if i can stand his so called humor, charm, and wealth for 4 more episodes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast