+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: AJ2 Premiere Recap - "Crips and Quips and Busted Lips"

Great work Amanda, as always! I think I may be watching AJ2 just so I can keep up with your recaps...well, that and the fact that my life is enriched by such quality programming
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

That was a great recap Amanda, I watched it at 4am on tape and forgot what happned in most of it. You jogged my memory and made me laugh pretty hard too. I liked Larissa too so don't feel too bad about not making fun of her, you will get your chance.

Funny recap - better than the show! I like Larissa and feel sorry for her - she is in a no win situation. I think she handled herself well with the guys at the cocktail party. I am amazed, though, that these guys actually think they have a chance with her.

Awesome recap, Amanda.

Yeah, baby.

Terrific recap, Amanda! I laughed so hard I, well, let's just say I should have paid attention to your bathroom break warning. Next time I'll be prepared.

Oh yeah, Bea Arthur takes on the dinosaurs?
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Very shagadelic recap Amanda! (oops, I mean, great recap!)

What can I say about Bill H. that hasnít already been discussed ad nauseam in our forums? Well, I can say that heís a cherubic 24-year-old Jersey accountant, who doesnít want to be ďthe funny idiot.Ē Dude, letís be real. If you have to be an idiot, you might as well be funny. Unfunny idiots are the worst.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

It ain't easy being green Wayner's Avatar
    Amanda, as always you had me laughing all over the place. And where on Earth did you find a picture of a woman giving a noogie to a veloceraptor?!!!!

Great recap and I cannot wait for your recap of last night's show.

Can't wait to see where all of this goes. I feel bad for the guys because of the hunks coming on next week. The name of this show is a little incorrect if they are going to keep on bring in good looking guys which is not fair to the average guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayner
    And where on Earth did you find a picture of a woman giving a noogie to a veloceraptor?!!!!
    That's just not any woman, Wayner. That's Bea Arthur. And it's fine art of the highest order.

Thanks, everyone, for your feedback. Sorry I was so slow getting this up; the next one will be much faster.

Ahhh... Bea Arthur. Now she was a hottie!
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast