+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Average Jane?!

Quote Originally Posted by realitynut
    I think Lambikins meant King of Queens.
    I've never seen King of Queens, but I did a search, and the same rules apply: fat husband, trim wife.

No, Peggy Hill, once you take off her glasses and bouffant hair do, has a very well kept body, as does Marge Simpson. I remember some show where Peggy was 'updated', which of course through Hank into a tail spin, 'cause he could "lose his woman". Same with Homer.

However, if there was ever going to be an AVERAGE JANE, it would end up being broadcast on THE DISCOVERY CHANNEL, and narrated by a prominent sociologist. It would be too experimental for standard TV.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins

No, Peggy Hill, once you take off her glasses and bouffant hair do, has a very well kept body, as does Marge Simpson. I remember some show where Peggy was 'updated', which of course through Hank into a tail spin, 'cause he could "lose his woman". Same with Homer.
    You would have to smash in Peggy Hill's voice box for her to be attractive. Cannot stand her at all.

I think Average Jane would be a great idea, but if I did it I would be pretty shallow because I am 18 and still am very picky about girls. You would have to find the right guy to do it because so many are picky and would find it hard to get past the looks.

FORT Fogey
    Am I the only one who finds it really difficult to think of a cartoon character as "hot" or "good-looking"?

on vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by dfleming2
    Am I the only one who finds it really difficult to think of a cartoon character as "hot" or "good-looking"?
    What about Jessica Rabbit?

FORT Fogey
    I've never been sexually attracted to rabbits, let alone cartoons.... I guess I don't "swing that way".

No, dfleming, it's not just you. It kinda creeps me out too, but to each their own, I guess.

on vacation
    Well maybe I misunderstood him. I didn't mean I find that sexually attractive myself, I meant that it was the intention of the character unlike say, Porky Pig.

FORT Fogey
    Sorry, I was just being slightly sarcastic.

I don't find them attractive either just saying I hated Peggy Hill...but now that I think about it, Jessica Rabbit *ahem* Kirsten Dunst is hot. Phew, redeemed myself.

Don't forget the flinstones! Betty and Wilma, based on the Honeymooners where again there's the "I just stepped out of a magazine" type wife with the 'give me a beer and let my stomach hang out' guy.

But women are programmed for security, men are still programmed for plumage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast