+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Miss USA

FORT Newbie

Miss USA

Ok, so...Larissa was Miss Missouri USA the year before Melena...and the year Larissa won Miss Missouri USA Melena was first runner up so they knew each other long before Average Joe. So...Melena was THE favorite to win Miss USA. Everyone expected her to win and The Donald basically told all the other girls to go home. So....Miss USA finals night, everything is going as planned....Larissa is called 10th in the top 10. So first up in swimsuit, she was much much too thin, she looks better now...she's gained weight, she was a rail back then....but anyways, she won swimsuit. Next was evening gown, she has a gorgeous metalic silvery gown and im sure if you go to www.pageant.com...scroll down and click Miss USA, go to Miss USA 01 and go to page two and you can see Larissa in gown and on page 3 should be swimsuit. So she won evening gown too and she was in 1st place going into the top 5....and now comes the biggest bomb in Miss USA history. Daniel Baldwin asks her if Controversey is good for sports....she pauses for about 15 seconds and asks him to repeat the question, then she mumbles something out about her being an artist and says that sports is good for controversey without an explanation. She finished in 5th place in that category preventing her from advancing to the final 3 and winning Miss USA

I can't get that any bigger, but she does look kinda skinny there. Thanks for the info stankocat.

Quote Originally Posted by stankocat
    ....and now comes the biggest bomb in Miss USA history. Daniel Baldwin asks her if Controversey is good for sports....she pauses for about 15 seconds and asks him to repeat the question, then she mumbles something out about her being an artist and says that sports is good for controversey without an explanation. She finished in 5th place in that category preventing her from advancing to the final 3 and winning Miss USA
    Oh, another deep thinker..I think it looks like there is even less chance with this girl to choose one of the "Joes" than there was with Melana.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Newbie
    Sorry, when I said Melena was the favorite I meant Larissa. Melena didn't even make the top 10

You can tell Larissa seems somewhat dense by the way she articulated on show #1. Melana could have used a pocket thesaurus. Doesn't matter, it's all about looks for most normal guys.

+ Reply to Thread