+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who do you think will win?

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    I think one Joe will make it to and be left in the hanger just like AJ 1 but I also wouldn't be surprised if in the end we all think some one will win and the other person will get to date the 'star' ...with all credit to Miss F for the original observation......

Is reminded of a film...with this show...

The only way to win is not to play.......

LG.
    I think a Joe will win this time, just to be different, and I fear it will be Anthony.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Cringes at the thought that the lady this time...wants to find a guy to shock the folks back home...

If I were a Joe ....i'd run......

I also seriously doubt if any of the Joes are going to win. I'm surprised she didn't vomit during her reaction after meeting the guys!

This show is going to be sooooo predictable!

Why bring in the hunks? They should give the guys a break and leave the hunks out!

The first time this happened I couldn't help but feel that it's going to turn out to be a run-of-the-mill reality dating show with unbelievably beautiful people who overuse the word "awesome" in describing everything!

Why did NBC even waste their time on this???

FORT Regular
    Probably one of the hunks will win. If its a Joe Brian G, Michael S, and Tim are the best looking Joe's and if they have any kind of personality one of them could go pretty far.

According to the Voting Poll at NBC, 79% of the viewers believe that she will NOT pick an Average Joe.

I'm part of that 79%. These men are too fat, too geeky, too extreme to classify as Average Joes. I ride public transportation all week long, which puts me into the maelstrom of "average". Unless my eyes deceive me, these 'average guys" from the show would be part of a population numbering 1000 or more, with far more fit and healthy looking individuals being part of it.

I'd only expect to see this vast parade of Geeks at a Star Wars Marathon. "The Force (of Ugly) is Strong with this one!"

As another poster noted, there haven't been this amount of crew cuts, checks and plaids, and black, plastic glasses since Ward Cleaver walked into his living room. Maybe they all thought that they were trying out for a spot of as an announcer on NICK AT NIGHT?

I think she will pick one of the hot guys. Or should I say one of the guys they bring in later that is full of himself.
    JMO
    I was very disappointed with the first one.
    I am not going to watch this one, but I will read the message board and see what everyone has to say about it.

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins

I'd only expect to see this vast parade of Geeks at a Star Wars Marathon. "The Force (of Ugly) is Strong with this one!"
    ?
    Hey, easy on the Star Wars fans
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I think CJ will win, of the Average Men. Here's his bio:

What type of women do you normally date?
    Career women. These women are very focused.

Who is your dream girl, then and now?
    My dream girl is someone who is beautiful and can listen and communicate her dreams and wishes.

If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
    I would be a little more outgoing. I have been developing great friendships in my life, but I have yet to find the love of my life.

Of all of the bios that I've read, I like what he has to say the most. Also, the photos are very telling and the two of them together actually LOOK like it's a date, not a High School Reunion.

Sorry, Stargazer, I'm not picking on you. I guess I'm like Spike on BtVS, that if I see a plastic Boda Fett(?sp), I have to pull it's head off. Doesn't mean I didn't like the shows, though. (Except for that insane JarJar WhatsHisName)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast