+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Tony C.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by allisonkalea
    I was wondering about him being out in the sun too... and Maveno.. I doubt he shaves his legs.. maybe the hair on his legs is very thin too.. never know.. anyways.. I love Tony!! I hope he wins..
    -TonytheTigerrr

Hmm..I'm not sure how you got 'he shaves his legs' out of my earlier post. But I'll try and further explain what I said/meant...

I said:
    "Holy crap! Did anyone else see how ripped his legs were? Very muscular and veiny."

What it all meant:
    "Wow! Was I the only one that saw how strong his legs were? Very muscular and veiny (many thick, heavy blood-pumping veins)."
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    lol oops!! I'm sorry.. I read the post wrong.. right after you said "I wish he would stop shaving like that" I put two and two together and just messed up...
    indeed you were talking about his beard... yeah I thought it was a little weird first.. but now I really like it!

I felt so sorry for Tony when the "hunks" walked in, he looked to be just in shock; actually I thought that he (and Fredo as well) would not be botherd that much by their appearance. At least Tony is in about as good of physical condition as they are even if he hasn't done all the "pretty boy" grooming.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Qboots
    Actually, I was surprised to see him out in the sun, lifting weights. Seems like that wouldn't be a good idea. But I really have no idea about this disease.
    Did anyone see a statement anywhere that Tony actually has this disease? I know that there are also various forms of Alopecia (Baldness) that cause all of the body hair, not just the head hair, to fall out- patchy at first and getting more complete as time goes on. If you look closely Tony doesn't appear to have many eyelashes either....maybe this would explain how he's able to work out, participate in the triathalon, etc.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb1960
    Did anyone see a statement anywhere that Tony actually has this disease? I know that there are also various forms of Alopecia (Baldness) that cause all of the body hair, not just the head hair, to fall out- patchy at first and getting more complete as time goes on. If you look closely Tony doesn't appear to have many eyelashes either....maybe this would explain how he's able to work out, participate in the triathalon, etc.
    I didn't see a statement, but I haven't been to the AJ website. However, on the first show, Tony himself said he was born without sweatglands.

My husband and I were watching the "guyathalon" and we were shocked that he was biking and running. We thought that wasn't a good idea with a lack of sweatglands.

Does anyone have any more info on this problem?

If you go to page 3 of this thread, someone posted a web address for this disease. I honestly had never heard of it until I read that post.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Does anyone know anything about this guy's background? When I was a camp counselor in Washington State years ago, one of the kids was named Tony and had Ectodermal Dysplasia. I know he now lives in NY, but his age would be consistent with him being the same person, his name is Tony, and I'm assuming that ED is a fairly rare disorder (only because I haven't heard of many people having it -- anyone have any info on this?).

I would imagine that there probably aren't too many 24 year old guys named Tony with Ectodermal Dysplasia -- I wonder if its the same guy...

Not sure if it helps you, toasty, but he's 24, his full name is Anthony Calandra, and he's a dental hygenist and graphic designer.

Tony is my fave! I think he's cute, actually, and I like the juxtaposition of his "tough guy" image and his (seemingly) more gentle personality. When the hunks were brought in, the why he said, "What a surprise..." (or whatever)---AWWWWW, that melted my heart!

FORT Newbie
    Does anyone know where Tony is a bartender in Boston?

+ Reply to Thread