+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: Tony C.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Even in the cave he mentioned something to the point of "I wanted to bring my sketchbook and whip it out, but I'm not inspired".. or something like that. Blah! I can see why she got rid of him...yeah, we like art...blah blah blah.. there are more things to do (like exploring caves!) instead of drawing.

He really did need to relax more...it was always "intense" whenever they were around each other, by his doing. I'm sure he'll find someone after this experience..and he will be happy.
    Now that you mention it, I was sort of turned off by the "I was going to bring my sketch book but I'm not inspired" thing. It sounded like Tony was looking for sympathy. Don't get me wrong...I liked Tony. He seemed to be a really polite nice guy. We all have our darksides...but Tony's darkside has taken over. Tony needs to relax and have a little fun. I don't think we saw him smile or laugh the whole time. I was really sorry to see him go because it obviously hurt him a lot - but Fredo and Brian are nice guys too. I would have hated to see them go too. As for the remaining hunks...I can't get past Jim's "they are going to have to deal with this" while he flashes the camera with his six-pack stomach. It was so....well...it was weird. There were eight guys coming in...lots of muscles and I assume lots of brain matter...Jim narrowed the whole boat loads' impact down to "his" muscles. Yeah, I realize this was probably the editing...I'm sure Jim is an okay guy...NBC hasn't let us see it though.
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

I am shocked he's gone... but Larisssa's reasoning for it was good. He was boring and humorless-- though he came off quite well at some points.

Besides-- Tony was getting too complacent in his spot as the "top Average Joe." Better he get kicked off just to shake things up.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    A sense of humor and the ability to enjoy a really good hearty laugh are 2 really sexy qualities. Dark and brooding are not!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Hey, give Tony a break. I think his biggest mistake was that since their art is what really kicked it off for them that he thought it was a good angle to follow. But unfortunately in such a short period of time, he didn't allow time for his other qualities to shine through. He must have some kind of fun side if he was going on a "Life of the Party" show. He just chose the wrong strategy in focusing on the art.

FORT Regular

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213