+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Tony C.

Tomorrow morning.... realtvrocks's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryssa

He's my pick to win it. Or at least he'd win if I was Larissa...

I truthfully didn't even think about how he was concentrating on saving the painting and not her. I just figured she didn't need saving; she seems to be able to take care of herself quite well.
    If this show is edited anything like the Bachelorette, there is no way that Tony could be the winner. I just joined this forum. Has there been any discussion about if the editing is similar?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I also found it interesting that he was not doing anything to help Larissa. I can only hope that she did tell him to save the painting, beause if she didn't.....he'll hear about it later!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Was I the only one who was a little shocked when Tony's name was called? When he said he was still kind of angry about the boat thing I thought that would be a key point. Didn't think he would be going though. I thought it was going to be Fredo, but couldn't see any of them going for various reasons. In the end my guess is for Brian W. and Ji...Gil.

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    Was I the only one who was a little shocked when Tony's name was called?

nope. tony was too.
    ... ...Life in a vacuum sucks... ...
    Don't confuse me with facts, my mind's already made up.

Quote Originally Posted by hanksmyman
    nope. tony was too.
    He really did feel they had the infamous "connection". I was surprised though. Even if she didn't pick him (it will be Gil), I thought he'd be one of the last 2. This is turning out to be Average Hunk :phhht !

i was rooting for tony. i can't believe he got eliminated. larissa pointed out tony didn't show his dynamic personality side. what do you expect when someone tries to drown you in a lake? it's gonna be gil vs brian w.

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2
    He really did feel they had the infamous "connection". I was surprised though. Even if she didn't pick him (it will be Gil), I thought he'd be one of the last 2. This is turning out to be Average Hunk :phhht !
    The only saving grace he had with her is their artistic interest. That's all she wanted to talk about to him. I wonder if she even tried to talk about anything else with him?

I'm leaning more towards Gil.

James is just something physical for her.

checked out tony's artwork on his website. he's pretty darn talented.

Well, sadly I wasn't surprised at his elimination. Tony was my fave from the get-go, and I just KNEW he'd be last man standing, but she was right: he was so one-dimensional, and she just never got to know any aspect of his personality other than "intense artist". He's a really cute, sweet, gentle, HOT man, and I LOVED him...but sense of humor is way up on the priority list for me, too.

Hope we hear more from him!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Even in the cave he mentioned something to the point of "I wanted to bring my sketchbook and whip it out, but I'm not inspired".. or something like that. Blah! I can see why she got rid of him...yeah, we like art...blah blah blah.. there are more things to do (like exploring caves!) instead of drawing.

He really did need to relax more...it was always "intense" whenever they were around each other, by his doing. I'm sure he'll find someone after this experience..and he will be happy.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread