+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Tony C.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by keukamoongal
    Tony's Eyebrow Issue or Ectodermal dysplasia
    Thanks for the info keukamoongal. Yeah, it does sound like a real pain-in-the-rear disease to have. I personally think that if we totally ignored Tony's lack-of-eyebrows - it would be more cruel than us mentioning it. Something about having a problem that people are so grossed out they won't even mention it seems a lot worse. His eyebrow thing is interesting...so is his beard thing. He is probably used to people commenting on his unique face. He can take it. After all, Tony did sign up for a reality tv show...he has to be pretty resilient to do that. Participants in reality tv shows are subject to being criticized or being loved ..and everything in between. It really is all light hearted kidding on FORT. Not one of us would walk up to Tony and say "Gawd, what happened to your eyebrows?" But then again...I personally wouldn't walk up to him and say "Gawd, you have a great body!!" (although I think that every time they show his body
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Went to his website. He truly does have some lovely artwork there!

I loved his watercolors especially. He really does capture the color of light very well through it. I was disappointed in his third-rate portrait of Larissa though-- he doesn't seem to handle oil paint well.

Quote Originally Posted by mariagoner
    Went to his website. He truly does have some lovely artwork there!

I loved his watercolors especially. He really does capture the color of light very well through it. I was disappointed in his third-rate portrait of Larissa though-- he doesn't seem to handle oil paint well.
    I liked his pencil sketches and pen and ink. I would seriously consider him if I wanted someone to design a tattoo for me. He is really pretty good using certain art mediums, isn't he? Too bad his national exposure painting of Larissa didn't show how talented he is.

I think tonight he scored a million points for saving that painting and going threw all of that with Larissa. In the end if he is not the last man standing I would be shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Clipse
    I think tonight he scored a million points for saving that painting and going threw all of that with Larissa. In the end if he is not the last man standing I would be shocked.
    Yeah, even though I am a Brian W fan...I think Tony might end up the last one standing. But then again, I was knocked over with shock when Melana asked Jason to fly away with her...so I don't know....it will probably be a hunk (and if it is...I hope it's Gil. James just turned me off from the very beginning when he bared his chest and said "they are going to have this to deal with

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    Yeah, even though I am a Brian W fan...I think Tony might end up the last one standing. But then again, I was knocked over with shock when Melana asked Jason to fly away with her...so I don't know....it will probably be a hunk (and if it is...I hope it's Gil. James just turned me off from the very beginning when he bared his chest and said "they are going to have this to deal with
    Your right KaiCee, I was shocked when Jason was picked last season. But I think Larissa is a lot smarter and tonight she realized she was making out with the new guys just based on looks and not knowing their personality. Her realizing that was something I don't think Melana noticed, which makes me think a AJ will be left standing.

Tony was my fave from the beginning, and remains so. I was a leeeeeetle disappointed, at the shipwreck, that he didn't show more concern for her, and didn't "salvage" the date better, but they both seemed to be in shock, and SHE wasn't exactly at her best, either.

I just have to say....I think Tony's body is hotter than any of the hunks! I really don't like that "extremely cut" look. To me, when a guy is obviously so ULTRA conscious (and vain!) about his looks, there's something feminine about it. Tony is in GREAT shape, but his body looks REAL, and he seems to be balanced and grounded in his image and approach to fitness. I turn into a little puddle every time he takes his shirt off!

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Rose
    I turn into a little puddle every time he takes his shirt off!

He's my pick to win it. Or at least he'd win if I was Larissa...

I truthfully didn't even think about how he was concentrating on saving the painting and not her. I just figured she didn't need saving; she seems to be able to take care of herself quite well.
    Last edited by Cryssa; 02-10-2004 at 07:42 PM.
    Life's in technicolor
    Blues and reds so bright
    But in all the rainbows of the world
    I'm still in black and white.
    -A.C. Jones

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Well....think about it this way...

Most women know how to open a door, but on a date the man will want to impress the woman by being chivalrous and opening it for her.

Of course she knows how to swim...that's not the point. If I was Larissa, my heart would be totally melting over him if he threw the painting and offered to carry me, help me, have me ride his back, SOMETHING...instead of holding the painting as high as he could and paddling off.

Works for my relationship to think of the other first. Just MHO.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno

Of course she knows how to swim...that's not the point. If I was Larissa, my heart would be totally melting over him if he threw the painting and offered to carry me, help me, have me ride his back, SOMETHING...instead of holding the painting as high as he could and paddling off.

You could see that there was some discussion going on while Tony was in the water but before Larissa actually jumped out; don't you think she probably told him to save the painting? I know that had it been me, I would have told him to do so and made it clear how pissed I'd be if he insisted on "saving" me instead! Ahhh, editing. :rolleyes
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

+ Reply to Thread