+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tim L.

Quote Originally Posted by quadrider
    he should be on the boat that they will be showing next monday. You know, one of the gorgeous one...
    Yes, that would be a joke!
    One by one, the penguins are stealing my sanity

CurvesForum

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    If Tim stood against wood paneling, he'd have to squeak for me to notice him.

Ok lambikins, it's time I finally said this to you.

You may think you're being funny in your posts, but let me tell YOU Missy... you are!!!!! I've always liked your humor, keep it up!! (thought I was gonna say something mean to ya, huh?)
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Ok lambikins, it's time I finally said this to you.

You may think you're being funny in your posts, but let me tell YOU Missy... you are!!!!! I've always liked your humor, keep it up!! (thought I was gonna say something mean to ya, huh?)

Lambikins peeps out from under the sofa, where she skiddered upon starting to read Maveno's comment. Only after Mother Lamb read her the remaining quote, did she feel safe enough to venture forth.

Thanks, Maveno!!! I love this site because it's filled with funny, yet not vicious, posters. A little snark goes a long way.

And I'd have a lot more to say about the Joe's, but our cable went out because of a snow storm and I haven't been able to watch Carrot Top, Eyebrowless Man, and Mr. ElimiDate. I've only been able to survive by reading the recaps and others comments. (sigh)

I think they are rerunning the episode Saturday
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    lambikins
    Thanks, Maveno!!! I love this site because it's filled with funny, yet not vicious, posters. A little snark goes a long way.

And I'd have a lot more to say about the Joe's, but our cable went out because of a snow storm and I haven't been able to watch Carrot Top, Eyebrowless Man, and Mr. ElimiDate. I've only been able to survive by reading the recaps and others comments. (sigh)

I absolutely love funny posts about reality contestants. Makes being on this site (imho) all that more enjoyable! When people get TOO serious about shows, that's when I tend to shy away from posting.

Wth?!!? You mean you LET snow fall on your home while Average Joe was on!??!?!?! You are certainly not a TRUE reality tv fan. tsk tsk
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Regular
    Nothing wrong with funny posts. A lot of the jokes at the expense of the Joe's are very funny. I think occassionally though some of them can come accross as un-necessarily mean and not funny to some. To each his own.
    Last edited by Brannigan73; 01-07-2004 at 05:45 PM.

Back to Tim. I think he's pretty good looking too. It's so hard to know with photos, but I guess I think that he could use 14 days with Crest strips. And new frames or contacts. Otherwise, good looking. I hope he's not dull or quirky.

FORT Newbie

Background

Tim's a 1996 graduate of the University of Notre Dame. He attended on a Marine ROTC scholarship. Not exactly an "average joe"...

FORT Fogey
    Then again, is there really such a thing as an average joe? Don't we all have something distinctive about us? Something that sets us apart from the average?

I think the producers are talking about the fact that he is physically average trekker.

Well, between the two red-heads on this show, I definitely like Tim better than that spastic, water-melon-throwing freak they're trying to pass off as a man...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast