+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tim L.

FORT Regular
    Nothing wrong with this guy at all. His teeth look nice to me. The discoloration is the photograph more then likely. This guy is the type you could style up a little and would be considered well above average looking by most people.
    Last edited by Brannigan73; 01-05-2004 at 11:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhora
    Is it just me or does this guy look terrified?
    It's not just you. I think he looks like a deer caught in the headlights. (and he's probably right to be terrified. )
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Here's the postings from his web site:

What type of women do you normally date?
    I typically date the "total package." They are educated, beautiful, good body and have a strong faith in God.

Who is your dream girl, then and now?
    Growing up it was Carrie Fisher (Princess Lea rocked!). Now, it's my best friend from college. She knows, but we'll always be just friends.

If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
    I'd be a little less judgmental based on first impressions. I have to remind myself sometimes that there is more to people than how they look.

I already smell the Religious Left leanings here; You know that if he puts "a strong faith in God," it's gonna have to come up in the show.

Geez, and just when the Jews and Christmas Tree thread finally fizzled out on the original AJ this one comes up.

Plus, this dude, who is so average as to be unnoticed in an empty elevator, is "guilty of judging people by their looks"?!?! WTF?????

I said it before and I'll say it again, these guys are so used to being judged by their LACK of looks, that they react by judging OTHERS by their looks and only date "hotties". (Read bios if you don't believe me.)

If Tim stood against wood paneling, he'd have to squeak for me to notice him.

Any guy with a Star Wars reference in his bio is alright in my book.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    Here's the postings from his web site:

What type of women do you normally date?
    I typically date the "total package." They are educated, beautiful, good body and have a strong faith in God.

Who is your dream girl, then and now?
    Growing up it was Carrie Fisher (Princess Lea rocked!). Now, it's my best friend from college. She knows, but we'll always be just friends.

If you could change anything about yourself, what would it be?
    I'd be a little less judgmental based on first impressions. I have to remind myself sometimes that there is more to people than how they look.

I already smell the Religious Left leanings here; You know that if he puts "a strong faith in God," it's gonna have to come up in the show.

Geez, and just when the Jews and Christmas Tree thread finally fizzled out on the original AJ this one comes up.

Plus, this dude, who is so average as to be unnoticed in an empty elevator, is "guilty of judging people by their looks"?!?! WTF?????

I said it before and I'll say it again, these guys are so used to being judged by their LACK of looks, that they react by judging OTHERS by their looks and only date "hotties". (Read bios if you don't believe me.)

If Tim stood against wood paneling, he'd have to squeak for me to notice him.

Wow, dont hold back your true feelings. I agree Tim sounds a little smug in his responses but Ill wait to see him in action on the show before I jump to any conclusions.

Quote Originally Posted by Brannigan73
    Wow, don't hold back your true feelings. I agree Tim sounds a little smug in his responses but Ill wait to see him in action on the show before I jump to any conclusions.
    I'm not saying anything more or less that's not being said about other guys on other threads. It's just easier for others to knock Tony and David than Tim. Don't believe me? Read those threads and their comments; mine are tame by comparison.

I liked his 'redheads need to reproduce' comment (forget the exact wording). He's a funny guy with pretty eyes.

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Meh. He was better looking on the show than in this pic, but I still don't get any warm fuzzies from him.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

At least he didn't look so terrifed on the show

FORT Newbie

what a joke!

After seeing the premier this pass monday, I thought that was a big joke having Tim as one of the average Joe, he should be on the boat that they will be showing next monday. You know, one of the gorgeous one...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast