+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thomas G.

Thom, just wanted to say it was nice to see you as the featured face for the show upon opening the newest TV guide! Can't wait for things to get started!!

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Something about his hair just makes me want to come up and rub on it. Well, that came out wrong....

What I meant is the fuzzy look-it looks like it would be tickly. Well, that still came out wrong. Never mind.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Looks like my friend Riki. And he's a keeper, so I'll vote for Thom to stay around

Lambikins raises a hand in question:

"How do we know that ThomG is the AJ in question?"

Taking a line from BtVS, couldn't I join an Old Dutch Ladies Chat room, and say that I'm an Old Dutch Lady, even if I'm not?

I don't want to prevent my Inner Simon Cowell from coming out, just to be polite to an alledged AJ posting on here.

It was bad enough with John's mom and kith and kin running roughshot over his thread; I had to go to another board to say a single word not oozing of milk and honey about him.

So, how do we know that he is who he says he is?

Cause, I'd like to rejoin and sign in as the "Phuc Yu" contestant if that's the case.

Lambikins, you don't know.

And if he IS who he says he is, then you shouldn't feel any compulsion to be nice about what you see on your TV just because of that.

But, if you feel the need to go somewhere else to post because the ThomG here might be the real guy, that's cool too.

Thanks for letting us know that he MIGHT not be who he claims he is. I just noticed that of most of the threads on AJ1, people were polite, to the extreme, on the John thread. You couldn't say anything about his looks, his band or his personality without Mom and Cuz coming in and "educating" us.

I'm not saying that anyone here, including me, is mean or nasty: that's what TWoP is for. But, being snarky, i.e. talking about someone's ears, teeth or lack of eye brows, you don't really want that person to be reading the threads.

I'll just post in the other threads about the Joes until their relatives show up, too, to spoil the fun.

After that, I guess it's PAX TV and The Hallmark Channel.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    Thanks for letting us know that he MIGHT not be who he claims he is. I just noticed that of most of the threads on AJ1, people were polite, to the extreme, on the John thread. You couldn't say anything about his looks, his band or his personality without Mom and Cuz coming in and "educating" us.

I'm not saying that anyone here, including me, is mean or nasty: that's what TWoP is for. But, being snarky, i.e. talking about someone's ears, teeth or lack of eye brows, you don't really want that person to be reading the threads.

I'll just post in the other threads about the Joes until their relatives show up, too, to spoil the fun.

After that, I guess it's PAX TV and The Hallmark Channel.
    What is TWoP?

Television Without Pity = TWoP.

I never read their forums, but I have to admit that I love their Sex and The City recaps.

Lambikins, I'm not sure why you feel you can't be snarky or comment on television contestants because they may be here.

I've got some news you may not have considered - just because a contestant isn't posting here, doesn't mean they're not reading. In point of fact, almost every single contestant from every single show makes the rounds and reads what people are saying about them on several sites.

I love a TWoP recap when I want to take 2 hours reading a recap for an hour-long show. Detailed as all hell... Someone over there has forgotten the "cap" part of "recap".

don't know about his dancing lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast