+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thomas G.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Good to know that you have "thick" skin T.G.! Look for me to be doling out the snarky_freshness in the heat of the episodes!!!

Hope you had fun doing this whole thing, btw.

ETA: Oh!! I really hope you can answer me this question T.G. Did Tony ever explain to any of you WHY he looks that way?? I mean..no eyebrows, crooked "beard_stripe" on his face..etc.. did he explain to any of you why/how he did that??!!! I know you can't give away any information about the show, but this isn't about the show, it's about his appearance. Any info about this?! I'm fascinated!
    Last edited by Maveno; 12-24-2003 at 05:59 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Glasses-Wearing Samurai marvolomaven's Avatar
    Miyagami High School Student Council Dormitory
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomG
    Snark away!
    I have read the posts from the start of AJ1. I only hope I will provide some "snark-worthy" material for all. In fact, I know I will, (cringing inside), lol. I hope you all enjoy the show. Happy Holidays.

"Snark-elicious" T.G.
    Here's to being a good sport T.G.! Look forward to seeing more of you.

LG.
    Cool, we've got a "Joe" and Thom looks like a nice one.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Have you checked out the other Average Joe threads? I suggest you do, it'll help prepare you for the inevitable "snarkdom to come".. .

OH NO! Don't go over to the first Average Joe forum!! Save yourself while you can! I took a tiny peek over there a few months ago and now I can't get through a day without reading FORT. I used to pride myself on NOT watching reality TV and now I'm stuck on it. This stuff is addictive! The members who post here are just too darned funny! Can't get enough of it....I need a 12 step program now.

(where is that eggnog?)
    Last edited by KaiCee; 12-26-2003 at 09:29 PM.

FORT Newbie
    Fans of Reality TV,

I wanted to say I hope you all enjoy the show. I will be watching the boards for some good snarking. I don't want to give away anything so I will not respond to any questions or posts. Thanks for your time, take care
    T.G.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomG
    Let the Snarking Begin!
    You guys have been cracking me up while reading what you wrote about us "Joes". The Alton reference, even iI can see it now, LOL. I may have the "geek" traits, but how do I become a "Resident Jedi Master", Stargazer. I think you are calling the kettle black, lol. Keep up the great snarking, I definately need some good laughs. Enjoy your holidays,
    T.G.
    I fully recognize my geekdom, and my pot/kettle status. Glad you aren't intimidated by the snarking. I'm sure that it will only take the first episode or two before most of it is directed toward the lovely Miss Meek. Meanwhile, I think everyone is glad to have a Joe lurking this season.
    ThomG, and I hope you enjoyed your experience with the show.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Is a proud card carrying member of the Geek squad...and an equal opportunity snarker....has already posted comments re: Ms. Meek on her thread....

she is a suprisingly easy target....

Take away the glasses, put new clothes on and give him shoes to look taller. He would be passable.

Welcome, ThomG, to Snarks-R-Us. Remember, don't take it too personally, we're judging a character we see on TV (well, mostly )
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

IMHO-
    Thom would look pretty hot with a clean shave, hair spiked up a little, and some of those brushed-silver rectangular frame glasses. Techno-geek. Yummy.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast