+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Sean P.

Quote Originally Posted by SassyMe007
    Until you have walked a mile in someone's shoes you can't make a judgement like that.
    Amen, sister!

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMe007
    It is very easy to put on 50 pounds or more. Some people have health problems and are put on steroids such as prednisone. You can't help but gain weight on those kind of drugs. Plus being disabled it would make it a bit difficult to take off. Until you have walked a mile in someone's shoes you can't make a judgement like that.
    You know...this is so true. Lifestyle changes can cause some people to gain a lot of weight and believe it or not...sometimes you don't notice it. My husband started working at a job that kept him at the desk for many hours of the day - plus the employer provided not-so-healthy snacks like sodas, candy and chips. He gained lots of weight...and even I didn't really notice it. When it creeps up gradually, it's easy to miss it. When his pants started not to fit - I suddenly thought "Hmmm, I guess he is bigger" When you live with something day in and day out - it can become part of the wallpaper. You only notice it when something is so different it stands out.

I still think Sean is a sweetheart. Any woman would be lucky to get him (from what we see on tv anyway).

Kaicee
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

FORT Newbie

sean.......

undefinedundefinedundefinedSean was not treated fairly.He seems to be a real grate guy.If I was that chick I would have chosen him.Clearly Sean is the kind of guy that would make a great life partner.only if Sean would have lost that weight before he went on the show he might have won her affection.I only wish i could meet a guy like Sean one day.

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    The Philly Inquirer ran this article on Sean last week:

http://www.philly.com/mld/philly/ent...er/7811830.htm

And stay tuned for his new web site...

http://seanpashley.com/home_page.html

Go Sean!

He lost 70 Pounds !!! That is really good for him. Nice to see he is changing himself for himself. Also not going the easy way out by stomach stapling which is risky. Deffinetly admire him for that
    Last edited by Clipse; 02-03-2004 at 02:21 AM.

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar

the new sean

Here's how Sean is going to lose the rest of his extra weight...

http://www.beachbody.com/sean/index.html
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by hanksmyman; 02-03-2004 at 09:10 AM.

Good for Sean! I wish him the best of luck.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    I'm glad something inspired him to get healthy. He's a great guy and he deserves good things

Sean says, "Iím committing, 90 days of eating only tier one and two foods, 90 days of pushing play, and 90 days to a newer me! Success is my only positive option right now, the other is failure and thatís just not healthy or smart. Decide, commit, succeed....right!

THIS is what I've been saying all along. Quit making excuses, decide on a plan of action, and DO it!

I loved the update on Sean and that although he didn't get Larissa, he got a chance to live a happier, healthier life. And with all the attention he's bound to receive, he'll get his dream girl in the end.

For Sean: Good going and I'm so proud of him.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Arrrg, I was out of the room and missed new SeanLite! So, he looked great? good for him!!!!! it for sure isn't an easy thing.

He was really a terrific guy. Hope he's able to stay healthier, and may great things come to him.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast