+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Michael S.

The Coop's Minion ColdEthelMerman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    He is a really good looking guy. I was surprised to see him in the bunch, but he's a strong personality. did you read his Bio/answers? He's out there--very demanding. He seems much more than anal-retentive. I mean, two hours cleaning a toaster? He's a nut! A handsome nut.
    I too was surprised to see him categorized as average but then again, he's full of quirkiness. Somehow that makes him more endearing to me. Again, as with Fredo, I like the tats. It's weird that in his bio, his personality doesn't seem to at all match that wild child vibe he's got going with the ink.

I think he might be one of the ones to go the distance provided he doesn't have a meltdown in the next few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    I want a guy who will clean my house for me....does that make me shallow? I just *know* I could have an **amazing connection** with a guy that would clean my house for me

And if that is his biggest flaw, I think I could live with it if it also means I don't need to worry about touching the mop again (Another thing if he starts complaining about me not cleaning like he does, but so far he has been just "grabbing the dustrag" all by himself...)
    ps. This is just my opinion in the matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Tirlittan

And if that is his biggest flaw, I think I could live with it if it also means I don't need to worry about touching the mop again (Another thing if he starts complaining about me not cleaning like he does, but so far he has been just "grabbing the dustrag" all by himself...)

Ever see "Sleeping with the Enemy?" I wouldn't mess up the alignment of the powderroom hand towels in Michael's house!

Yep, Michael is definitely one of the contenders. I notice in previews of upcoming episodes, he was with her more and kissed her a few times. He is definitely better looking than any of the others - and I agree, he looks much better on TV than in the photo. He also has a pretty good body. My bet - he (or Frodo) will be one of the two in the end (the other will, of course, be a hottie).

in banana world
    i think this guy is cute.

I think he is definately the best looking of the bunch...

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I thought it was REALLY strange how he was preoccupied with her teeth and how she must be using whitening strips, instead of enjoying the helicopter ride. Also, it sounded as if he was TRYING to turn her off, with what he was saying anyway. The "J" bomb. lol
    Ah well, he's an odd duck imo.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Of all the guys that are left, he is the only one truly getting on my nerves. Well --- he and Baahhhston-guy. Those tattoos are just too much.

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aname
    My bet - he (or Frodo) will be one of the two in the end (the other will, of course, be a hottie).

Do Hobbits throw watermelons into pools?
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

So Michael used the J-bomb - bad move!! I thought he would be a contender, but I doubt it now. She is attracted to Tony? - Ewwwww!

Now I think the hunks have it sewed up, unless they all happen to be jerks. Poor girl.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast