+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Michael S.

unce,tice,fee tinesa mady strawberieblond's Avatar
    Maybe he got that shirt at a vintage clothing store because I SWEAR it's the same one my husband had when I met him in 1971!! Collar size, print.....exactly the same! And I HATE the unshaved look......I kept yelling at Adam (mentally of course........OK maybe actually out loud at the TV........lol) to SHAVE!! Especially for the final showdown with vacuous boy.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Some styles just won't go away..no matter how much you want them to...

LG.
    check out his Adam's apple. Well, we know that Michael wasn't born Michelle. He isn't unattractive at all except for the needing a shave and a shirt from this decade. Wonder if he is this season's Zach "I'm too good to be with this ugly bunch of misfits". Hope not.
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    He seems "dirty" to me... don't know how else to say it or explain it. Just "dirty".
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

LG.
    or is it "dirrrrty" like Christina Aguilara, or whatever that song was?
    Help fight cystic fibrosis or just learn more about it at the cystic fibrosis foundation website, www.cff.org and help give my little guy a better future.

FORT Regular
    This guy is one of my picks to go far. Definitely one of the better looking Joes. Looked better on the previews then he does in the picture though. Needs a shave in the pic.

Quote from his site: "Church on Sunday and midweek Bible study is a must. Hey, if you're gonna dream, dream BIG!!! "

Oh, Lordy, another Bible Thumper! She's not looking to be converted or 'saved', she's looking for a Good Time.

Save the Ol' Time Religion for the Breeders.

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    Quote from his site: "Church on Sunday and midweek Bible study is a must. Hey, if you're gonna dream, dream BIG!!! "
    Wow, really? Doesn't seem like the most wholesome show for a religious man to sign himself up for. However, I guess you can be wholesom on an unwholesome show if you set your mind to it.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Wow, really? Doesn't seem like the most wholesome show for a religious man to sign himself up for. However, I guess you can be wholesom on an unwholesome show if you set your mind to it.
    Yeah, till you declare yourself a virgin and get kicked off. (well, that's what always seems to happen. )
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

I thought he was really good looking on TV. Much better then the supposed "hot guy" that came out of the limo first.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast