+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Matthew B.

Too bad his teeth got him voted out. He is a least in the process of getting them fixed. Otherwise, he seems very nice and funny.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I think this guy was set to be this season's Dennis -- nerdy, short, sweet, shy and a virgin. They even played that "isn't this tragic" music when he got cut.
    Better for him to go now than to get attached and then hurt.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    I think this guy was set to be this season's Dennis -- nerdy, short, sweet, shy and a virgin. They even played that "isn't this tragic" music when he got cut.
    Better for him to go now than to get attached and then hurt.
    Poor guy. They actually started the 'tragic' music when he first met her. He was a goner from the get-go.

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

FORT Regular
    Queer Eye could do wonders with this guy. Other than the fact that he looks like he's about 4'10", he definitely has "cutie" potential.

Don't know if it was the braces or what, but man did he have a horrible lisp. Also, those invisible braces or whatever he has going and the yelow teeth definitely don't help the look. If that QE4THSG show got a hold of him, he would probably stay a virgin - well sort of... Didn't think anyone made it past 15 nowadays...

I'm wondering if it was actually the 'Invisiline' braces that were yellowing? Has anyone had them to know if they start yellowing after awhile? I had the old traditional metal ones back when I had braces.

Invisalign brackets do not turn yellow. It's his teeth.

Hmm. Hopefully he'll see himself on tv and run out to find the nearest salesman of Whitestrips.

FORT Regular
    I thought he was a funny,cute kid(saying that as a man makes me feel a little strange) for the most part. Once he gets his braces off and maybe get his teeth cleaned he will meet someone a little more his his speed and be fine.

FORT Regular
    I'm not trying to be mean but everything about him reminded me of a rat.

He should get contacts (so his eyes aren't magnified), shave his facial hair and get his teeth whitened after his braces come off. Maybe do a little weight training in the meantime.

On the plus side he has nice hair and solid features. With a little effort he can look much, much better. He just picked a very awkward time in his life to be on TV!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast