+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Justin W.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Yeah..I wanna know ALL about the fight. Why did he get mad? Was he out of line when he got pissed? Did he clock the cameraman? Did the cameraman clock him? Did he cry cause he had to leave? Where does the bus take him when it's out of camera site? What was he drinking? Were there any other average Joe's around when he got in the fight? Was that the only time he got drunk at the filming of the show? Is he ashamed that he got in a fight? How did he explain to his hometown (or where he lives now) what happened on the show? Is he glad he did the show? Does he have a gf now? Did the show elevate his chances at dating? Which average Joe did he not like the most? Which did he LIKE the most? What did the other Joe's think about his fight? Did they help him pack? Were the cops called? Is he going to sue the show? Did he leave anything behind cause he left in such a huff? What did he eat for dinner last night?

I'm here til 5:00. ::tapping toe::
    Then I must be an inmate in Maveno's assylum, because something like this can't happen and E! or Entertainment Tonight not know about it.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Play nice, kiddies. Don't make me break out the whoopin' spoon.

Okay, so I don't have a whoopin' spoon. Nor can I make you play nice. But I can ask.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    Thanks for that kernal of knowledge, L4l. NBC gave so little screen time to the guy, it was as if he was never there. Of course, this could have been calculated on his part, and it was the only way that he could see to get his torch snuffed off of Geek Island.
    To Lordy4Life: no one said you were full of s**t. Someone else on this thread has made a name for him/herself as knowing an excessive amount about another contestant. I'm not naming names....but it's not you...everythings cool :cool:

Reading this thread, it occurred to me how amazing it is that we haven't seen more walk-off contestants. They take a dozen guys (who don't know each other) - average or not - throw them into a vacation setting and provide lots of booze. Oh, and throw in a good dose of competition. I'm amazed anyone is still there for the last episode.

Kaicee

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Thanks clipse_85 for the defense..but I'm a chica though.
    Well I was stickin up for you too. The guy was just being an ass and I thought I would call him on it. Don't like people who come in here insulting the regulars no matter who they are, or in this case say they are somebody they are not.

FORT Newbie
    I haven't spoken to him personally (but I am fraternity brothers with him) but I know from another fraternity brother that he got kicked off for fighting with another crew member because he was drunk. When I was pledging, Justin was our pledge master so he's a couple years older than I am. He did get drunk alot but I never saw him as the violent type...although very loud. I haven't talked to him in a few months, but i knew he was going to be on Average Joe. He wasn't on the first one so I thought he was full of sh*t, but low and behold he was on the second. It sucked though because they never showed him because they were pissed at him for fighting.

FORT Newbie

Why Justin "Had" To Leave Hawaii

Justin is a friend of mine, and even his friends didn't know he was going to leave in such a weird way. Did you notice that he was never featured in an interview? Sure, you saw him get off the bus, and in the group shots, but because of an "altercation" with producers...most of his time in Hawaii is on the editing room floor. I'm a little pissed that we didn't get to see more of DaBooga. I heard at one point he jumped from a top bunk and tried to knock one of the producers out. Booger can booze it up with the best of us, so I wouldn't be surprised if alcohol was involved. So, the producers didn't like him, cut him from the show as much as possible and created a "personal" issue to quietly wisk him from Hawaii. End of story. F NBC. And Boogs, if you read this: I'm sorry, but the carrot top kid was so much hotter than you.

Trying to knock out a show's producer probably isn't the best way to keep yourself on the show.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Quote Originally Posted by DaBooga
    I heard at one point he jumped from a top bunk and tried to knock one of the producers out. Booger can booze it up with the best of us, so I wouldn't be surprised if alcohol was involved. .
    Gee, it sounds like he's a pearl... "Now available"....

(this is quite the amusing thread but I'm having trouble keeping track of who is insulting who... could y'all start quoting whoever you're fighting with?)
    Carly
    Time flies by in photographs, and paper scraps and songs... Read mine...

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBooga
    Booger can booze it up with the best of us, so I wouldn't be surprised if alcohol was involved. .
    Can someone tell me why Justin was nicknamed Booger? Why in the world would a person choose to keep that nickname into adulthood? (which Justin apparently did since he was the one who announced it in his introduction).

Call me crazy...but I have visions of Justin's grandchildren gazing upon his headstone ..."Loving Son, Father and Grandfather...Booger will always be remembered because he picked his nose so well"

My sympathy goes out to the entire Booger family ...what a legacy to leave

FORT Fogey
    See Kaicee, I think that he hasn't advanced to adulthood yet... just because he's the age of an adult, doesn't mean he is an adult... let's face it someone who gets drunk and abuses a producer and goes by the name "da booga" isn't very adult-like

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast