+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Fredo L.

I really like Fredo, hair and all. He handled himself well when the hunks showed up. I don't think I could have done the same if put in a similar situation. I hope he makes it far in the show.

He dooesn't know Michael C. that well, funnygirl. They met at a casting call for the show. Apparently neither of them knew the real nature of the show they were trying out for. So they had... maybe one afternoon's aquiantance.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I totally agree

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Hmm..I think I like this guy the best so far.
    I agree 100%....don't know why, but he caught my attention, too. It will be nice to see if he wins. I'll be P.O.'ed if they end this Average Joe show like the 1st one...and make all the nice "Average" guys look like fools in the end ...Like my mom always says" Looks AREN'T EVERYTHING..and "Pretty is, as Pretty does". I think Larissa's looking to get her heart stomped on if she picks any one of the GQ guys...they're never loyal long term.

Me too

Quote Originally Posted by SassyMe007
    I really like Fredo, hair and all. He handled himself well when the hunks showed up. I don't think I could have done the same if put in a similar situation. I hope he makes it far in the show.
    Fredo has my vote......

Have to admit

I read your comment and had to post. I don't like the "broad" or "piece of ass" comments either, but in all honesty, Fredo didn't say it to Larrisa's face. He made the comments to the guys only, and I don't know about you, but I think all men think the same thing, but are smart enough not to say it on TV or to a gal's face, especially on a date! That makes Fredo NORMAL and REAL and he gets my vote as the final guy she chooses...

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mariagoner
    A pony-tail on a man is not to my taste. And on Fredo, it looks especially greasy and mafia-esque. Ugh.
    He is Italian ( I assume with a name of that) so maybe that is why I am kinda attracted to this one lol....so am I.
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

Hmmm, Fredo...a little touchy on the "fat" and "bald", huh?! Shoe came a leeettle too close to fitting, I think.

(but I still like 'im!)

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    Fredo: "Do I LOOK like a fat bald guy?!"

Umm.... well.... yeah.... kinda.

Fredo confronted the guy and insisted on an answer. That guy had to own up to what he implied. Good for Fredo!

i was dissapointed they way the conflict with fredo played out. from the teasers, it looked like he was going to be standing up to some serious bullying aggression from one of the hunks, but the way it turned out, i ended feeling like he was overreacting to theo.

+ Reply to Thread