+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Fredo L.

I'm liking Fredo a lot too. I dig the bad-boy vibe. Plus there appears to be some substance underneath the occasional crude comment.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

Glasses-Wearing Samurai marvolomaven's Avatar
    Miyagami High School Student Council Dormitory
    Since I was totally predisposed to dislike Fredo and his nice POA statement really turned me off last week, I was also surprised to find that I kind of liked him after this show. He showed he had a lot more class than one could guess under that tacky exterior.

Hmmm... polish him up and maybe there's some potential there.

I've only seen part of each show. I liked him from last night and the other guy with the interesting "beard" too.

I like Fredo also ..he semms like a big softee hiding in a brillo pad.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

Quote Originally Posted by John
    A "wifebeater" or just "beater" is the sleeveless white tank top, usually ribbed, that you see Fredo wearing under his button-down shirt.

Usually found covering the hairy chest of a guy with a 40 of Colt 45, staggering around on his front lawn slurring profanities at the police cruiser parked in the front yard.
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    John Moos your daddy - you are so funny!!!!

keep making me laugh!!

on vacation
    Okie, I'm not sticking up for him, but I wonder if the broad comment might have been alittle male bravado more than what he deems acceptable? Could've been said out of nervousness, who knows, but I'm willing to wait and see what he's like more because after last night, I actually liked him better. And while I realize this is probably terrible but I have a less difficult time of hearing a guy that looks like him (constuction worker, Boston accent) call a girl a broad that a guy who has never EVER been with a girl.

I think Fredo is probably the most attractive of the one's left. I think Tony has some possibilities but there is something about him which I have not figured out yet what it is that bothers me. Something about his skin. Or it might be he kind of has beady eyes.

Here's a picture of Fredo, with David and Larissa, at the NBC January Press Tour 2004. Fredo looks pretty good in this pic.

[IMG]images/img/2WPTbo03.jpeg[/IMG]

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Here's a picture of Fredo, with David and Larissa, at the NBC January Press Tour 2004. Fredo looks pretty good in this pic.
    Fredo does look good in that pic! I think he would be look much better if he didn't pull his hair straight back in the ponytail though. It makes him look older and heavier than he is. And David has grown his hair even longer! Fab Five would have a field day....

Is this a mini-spoiler? At the very least it says that these three people are still willing to be in the same room.

On the other hand, you could argue that they would never let a "winner" do pre-reveal publicity with the girl in question in case they blow it in public.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Is this a mini-spoiler? At the very least it says that these three people are still willing to be in the same room.

On the other hand, you could argue that they would never let a "winner" do pre-reveal publicity with the girl in question in case they blow it in public.
    My guess is that NBC puts together a party for the participants to view the finished product - I assume everyone who was in AJH would be invited (with the possible exclusion of Justin - depending on the what the real reason that he left the show early). I know they sign contracts not to do any interviews, pics or anything to spoil the surprise final episode. I think John from AJ1 (or maybe Tareq...can't really remember) said in an interview that if he blew the ending before it aired that NBC would literally sue him for a million dollars. But, in David's case...he probably doesn't have any hope of ever getting a million bucks (unless Carrot Top retires ) -- so NBC can't get blood out of a turnip, huh?

Kaicee

+ Reply to Thread