+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Fredo L.

I feel like I'm violating every tenet of feminism by liking this guy, but I can't help it, I do. He seems very "tell it like it is" and down-to-earth. He has potential to become the a$$ of the group, but for now I like him.
    It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever. -- David St. Hubbins

I like Fredo even more after the first episode. I have to give the guy extra points for trying to befriend crazy boy, too.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

I find Fredo quite attractive.Except for the ponytail.Love that big teddybear biker/bouncer look.
    FANTASIZE!!!!!! It's better than the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucy
    I feel like I'm violating every tenet of feminism by liking this guy, but I can't help it, I do. He seems very "tell it like it is" and down-to-earth. He has potential to become the a$$ of the group, but for now I like him.
    I'm with you on this one Lucy.
    I liked him.
    "That's Numberwang!"

He sent warm and fuzzies my way during the first show. And from the previews, he looks like the one to pull all the Joes together and unify after the jocks come on. I am rooting for Fredo!
    I think Johnny Damon has the SWEETEST mullet in major league baseball!

Aha, my buddy melly mel and me in agreement once again

The jocks look as though they're going to be incredibly arrogant, Fredo will have none of it and I fully expect to be cheering him on.
    "That's Numberwang!"

He's my hands-down favorite out of the guys! He reminds me of my guy-friends-- hard working, down to earth, and pretty easy on the eyes (for me, at least...LOL). Go Fredo! You've got a fan in me!

Well.....I have to admit I was wrong about Fredo. I was sure we we're gonna have another Zach on our hands, but I was OHHHHH SOOOO WRONG. This guy seems like he is genuinely honest and compassionate. I like that in a man Oh and BTW nice bod too!

FORT Regular
    Fredo is my favorite so far. Confident, manly type who still manages to be a pretty nice guy. A little rough around the edges but I think that is part of his charm. I am looking forward to watching him interact with the pretty boys. I doubt he will be intimidated.

How can you all like him so much? He's probably a nice man, but he called her "broad" and "a piece of ass." Gals--this is your idea of a dream guy? I hear talk like that, and that's the last date.

+ Reply to Thread