+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Fredo L.

:rofl :rofl :phhht
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    He dooesn't know Michael C. that well, funnygirl. They met at a casting call for the show. Apparently neither of them knew the real nature of the show they were trying out for. So they had... maybe one afternoon's aquiantance.

I thought Michael said at the beginning that they were from the same neighborhood, and knew of each other before the casting call. He was talking about how he watched Fredo's reaction when he walked in, but Fredo didn't have one.
    And, yes, I'm new, but have enjoyed reading this forum I thought I would join in

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    He dooesn't know Michael C. that well, funnygirl. They met at a casting call for the show. Apparently neither of them knew the real nature of the show they were trying out for. So they had... maybe one afternoon's aquiantance.
    They have both been on the radio here in town. They've known each other for about 4 years.

I also as Krom did got the impression they were from the same city and knew each other on sight, but did not hang out in the same circles.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by mr fun fun
    What a sweet guy. Man would those kids freak if they knew tatoo man was under there though. :O

Quote Originally Posted by Teppo
    What a sweet guy. Man would those kids freak if they knew tatoo man was under there though. :O
    he is pretty cool. the more i get to know about him the more i like him. he's just not my type at all. but he does seem very genuine. nice website.

"When you meet LaPonza for the first time, you are struck by not only his easy-going confidence but also his open-minded attitude toward his fellow human beings.
    With society always drawing lines on each other, the Northeast Ohio native, who proudly wears his hair long and sports various tattoos, has personally experienced the dangers of stereotyping."

FORT Newbie
    Fredo is the best of the lot. He obviously cares for people. He felt bad when Tony got the boot. He isn't getting all sappy about Larissa, and you've got to love a self made man. Yep, the best of the lot.

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    I am so happy that Fredo is still in the running....he has great family morals and he is a sweetheart and I wouldn't mind wearing him on my right or left arm....he seems like the type of person who you would know you would be safe with because he is so manly like...
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

FORT Regular

Makes you wonder why he got mixed in that fiasco, doesn't it? He was my favorite of the ones left. The article was really interesting.

FORT Newbie
    Well, if they let Brian see what she was doing he'd probably kill himself. NBC was just protecting themselves from a law suit. Gil probably wouldn't have cared, he seems to be a bit of a cold fish. Ahh, poor Fredo, I don't think I want to watch the finale now that he's gone.

+ Reply to Thread