+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: David D.

Glasses-Wearing Samurai marvolomaven's Avatar
    Miyagami High School Student Council Dormitory
    Quote Originally Posted by AcidRaine
    David is starting to grow on me.
    Are you sure you shouldn't see a doctor about that?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Some children get over-stimulated when they are in the presence of others!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I cried! I cried! Just watching him I cried!

THANKYOUVERYMUCH........ stacykoca's Avatar
    David Daskal Huge in Spain!!!

This must be like Jerry Lewis is with the French.... Apparently we Americans don't appreciate what we have in DAVID DASKAL!

David Daskal! Dammit, we're running out of time here, but I just have to tell you that I spoke with David Daskal at the NBC party and am still haunted by it. He is one freaky cat, who, according to him, is "Huge in Spain!" (Apparently, he's doing commercials there where he dances with hot girls.) But no one, and I mean, no one was more tormented than Larissa, who spent the night sandwiched between David and Fredo, looked as if she'd rather have hot coals thrown in her eyes. Not so much a love match, methinks.
    E-online
    Last edited by stacykoca; 01-27-2004 at 12:46 PM.
    If you can't be a good example, then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

He was the only Joe to give the studs a chance to be friends w/ him. Actor or not, I actually have to give the irritating, tune-less twit props for that.

Yeah, even though I find Daaaavid as enthralling as a bed-wetting puppy, he did receive props from me for trying to meet and greet the hunks and also for his 'voice of reason' at the dinner table. As he said, "I'm in Hawaii, on vacation, with a great group of guys..." Surely he's not the sole Joe who believes that he won't win; even if there were no hunks, only 1/8th of the Joe's would win.

I'd almost (I said 'almost') like to know David personally; he'd definitely be the Life of the Party, which is what this show was called initially.
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by lambikins
    Yeah, even though I find Daaaavid as enthralling as a bed-wetting puppy, he did receive props from me for trying to meet and greet the hunks and also for his 'voice of reason' at the dinner table. As he said, "I'm in Hawaii, on vacation, with a great group of guys..." Surely he's not the sole Joe who believes that he won't win; even if there were no hunks, only 1/8th of the Joe's would win.

I agree entirely; if you hadn't written this post I would have said almost exactly the same thing. I have to admit that I was impressed that not only did David greet the "hunks", he went out and played basketball with them and actually seemed to spend some time talking to them. Sure, I think the guys have a right to feel as if they've been put at a disadvantage, but there is no way they will be able to continue in the game if they don't at least appear to "get over it already'! Even if David is an actor, I doubt he would have been let in on the fact that these guys would be showing up, and it's human nature he would want to do as well as possible in the game, so in my opinion his reaction and attitude to the turn of events is commendable by anyone's standard.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by queenb
    ...so in my opinion his reaction and attitude to the turn of events is commendable by anyone's standard.
    I couldn't agree more. I'm sure that there are things that David was 'hired' to do and perform, but, I doubt "Diplomat" was one of them.

I'm being truthful when I say this, he looked like the Stellar Super Star in contrast to Brian and Sean with their territorial Pissing Contest, "This is OUR house!"

Oh. No. It's. Not. You big twits! It's rented and you're a GUEST, got it?!
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Quote Originally Posted by mariagoner
    He was the only Joe to give the studs a chance to be friends w/ him. Actor or not, I actually have to give the irritating, tune-less twit props for that.
    Well the producers maybe took him aside and said, "you know David, the schnook act we hired you for is SO great that we've got ANOTHER idea. We want you to play the 'everyone can get along' card. It'll make GREAT T.V.!"

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    Well the producers maybe took him aside and said, "you know David, the schnook act we hired you for is SO great that we've got ANOTHER idea. We want you to play the 'everyone can get along' card. It'll make GREAT T.V.!"
    It's possible, but I don't really see that as happening. I think it's more likely that the producers would want him to stir up more shit, and at the very least goad the other Joes into hating the studs even more.

Agression and fighting is good for ratings, not playing at being nice. If Daaaavid Daskal did everything the producers told him to, he'd probably do the former, not the latter.

+ Reply to Thread