+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: David D.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    I'm still trying to figure out how this guy keeps from falling over forward when he walks. Have you noticed how far out his feet turn when he walks?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I'm not a particularly violent woman, but if he isn't a man made for a quick and brutal wedgie, I really don't know who is.

Quote Originally Posted by marvolomaven
    It seemed to me that Larissa kissed EVERYONE in the preview (maybe we'll have cause yet to dub her LaKissa), but, at least slightly to her credit, she seemed to kiss David with much less zest than the others -- maybe a pity kiss a' la Melana and John?
    Maybe the producers told her to suck it* up, and take one for the team.

*Or him. Whichever.

Glasses-Wearing Samurai marvolomaven's Avatar
    Miyagami High School Student Council Dormitory
    Quote Originally Posted by mariagoner
    Maybe the producers told her to suck it* up, and take one for the team.

*Or him. Whichever.
    LMAO - I'm heartily grateful I wasn't near any liquids when reading that post. Hilarious!

FORT Fogey
    I've learned not to drink anything, or eat anything while I'm reading posts here. It works out a lot better

Quote Originally Posted by overthetop
    BTW--he'd be really good looking with a makeover. Haircut, contacts, tweezing, decent clothes, and a sedative.
    Are you serious? I wonder by what standards would a makeover make him 'good looking'... I doubt they can fix his teeth, his monkey walk or his scary gaze.

This guy creeps me out! Especially the close up when he was singing... I had to get a firm grip on my husband to feel protected.

Quote Originally Posted by Cindirella
    This guy creeps me out! Especially the close up when he was singing... I had to get a firm grip on my husband to feel protected.
    PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE No more men singing, reading poetry on these shows. It's not so much that David is a complete dork with no voice or song-writing skills, but it's just freakin stupid and I don't know one girl that finds this endearing. Even a hunk like Ryan on the Bachelorette reading his poems to Trista made my stomach turn and I felt sorry for the guy. Enough already!!!

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    You just know the producers are going to have him stick around til the end cause they PAID for him. How sad, cause he annoys me. Also, he grosses me out. That square-lip kiss thingy he did was sickening!

Knowing that he's an actor takes away from the fun of dishing on this guy, cause I don't know if he's really like this, or acting.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    His teeth seem to have "wings".

I had my hands over my eyes, peeking through them and laughing while he was singing. My husband thought I was insane!

The worst is that they kept re-playing it!!! They even showed it AGAIN during the credits! Please, please, please, just pull my thumbnails out next time!
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

David is starting to grow on me. He has his very annoying moments but when he is alone with another person he seems to tone it down a lot.

+ Reply to Thread