+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: David D.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Then he went on about how if he was to die tomorrow, he'd die a happy man cause of being in Hawaii...and this was said the first night.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Nothing ruins a water melon quicker than two straws and lots of clorinated water......

David is beyond Ritalin...he needs to use some really heavy duty drugs to gain control. Is he real or is he Memorex? Is he a part time actor..why else would someone act that much of an *$$hole unless he was acting. BTW David, the world already has Carrot Top, no need for 2
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar
    "Hi, and welcome to another episode of I AM FRIGHTENING. I'm your host, David DASCAL!"

Did anyone notice how David always said his first and last name in a singsongy way? "Hi, I'm David Daaaaascaaal!" For my money, his last name should be FREAK. When I heard that singsongy croon the third time I was like, Larissa, if you can hear me through the tv, please RUN NOW!

Why she didn't cut him on the first night is PURE REALITY TV. Gosh, I've only watched two reality shows now and I act like I invented the whole reality show thing... well, maybe I did, see? ha ha.

I can't wait until David does something obnoxious AND visually dangerous (at least to the viewers) like STRIP NAKED and RUN AROUND, boing-y curls flying every which way like some human Tigger on speed. AAWWW...my eyes!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    David is beyond Ritalin...he needs to use some really heavy duty drugs to gain control. Is he real or is he Memorex? Is he a part time actor..why else would someone act that much of an *$$hole unless he was acting. BTW David, the world already has Carrot Top, no need for 2
    Oh yeah...Thorazine, Seconal, Placidil....the list goes on and on of what I'd like to give this guy in his drink!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by velveteenidol
    boing-y curls flying every which way like some human Tigger on speed. AAWWW...my eyes!!!!
    Too funny!

Oh, and the way he said "Daaaavid Daaaascal" was weird. Maybe he doesn't thing he is Rhett Butler...maybe he thinks he is Johnny Carson? "Here's Daaaascal"

The guy suffers from serious delusions.
    Last edited by KaiCee; 01-07-2004 at 03:13 AM.

America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar
    Did you guys see this? ACTOR!

http://www.lacasting.com/TalentShowc...ALENTID=182971 -

David's Screen Actor's Guild Page. No wonder he's crazy - HE'S ACTING.

Sheesh, now I can breathe easier bc I know there's not a REAL PERSON out there who's as crazy as this mf.

Quote Originally Posted by velveteenidol
    Did you guys see this? ACTOR!

http://www.lacasting.com/TalentShowc...ALENTID=182971 -

David's Screen Actor's Guild Page. No wonder he's crazy - HE'S ACTING.

Sheesh, now I can breathe easier bc I know there's not a REAL PERSON out there who's as crazy as this mf.
    Unfortunately, although he *is* an actor, I don't think he's *acting*. I think that's his real personality creeping out
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

More than a little bit annoying, David is.

But he certainly made sure the entire nation would remember his name. Pretty smart saying it like that, if his sole intention was to get some exposure to further his acting career.
    I'll do graffiti if you sing to me in French

It's so crazy how NBC lists his occupation as Mail sorter! He's clearly an actor. He's been in some things; it's definitely an occupation. He's only 24 years old and everything from his SAG resume are professional acting jobs, not school productions. I mean--he has a SAG card. He's an actor.

BTW--he'd be really good looking with a makeover. Haircut, contacts, tweezing, decent clothes, and a sedative.

+ Reply to Thread