+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213

Thread: David D.

I wish him well. He was a little wacky, but I think he's a genuinely nice guy.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

You know I never thought I would admit it, but it really was sad seeing David leave. He handled himself really well with everyone on the show. I hope he makes it far with his acting career. He honestly seems like the most grounded person on the show.

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMe007
    You know I never thought I would admit it, but it really was sad seeing David leave. He handled himself really well with everyone on the show. I hope he makes it far with his acting career. He honestly seems like the most grounded person on the show.
    I can't believe I'm saying this...but I thought he did well too. For the longest time, I thought he was just acting a part...but when he got eliminated and he was comforting Larissa because he knew it was hard for her to do....that could not have been an act! That was genuine (and if it wasn't...don't anyone tell me...cuz I want to keep my rose colored glasses on )

One thing about Larissa vs Melana...Larissa really does seem like it hurts her to eliminate these guys. With Melana...it didn't even seem like it bothered her to eliminate any of them...including Adam who she totally led to believe that he would be picked. Larissa isn't leading these guys on...I like that about her Kaicee
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

i think he needed to show his serious mature side as well as his goofy side. it was a pretty savvy move to market himself as more than a one trick pony

You Ought To See Her Fly Paradigm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KaiCee
    I can't believe I'm saying this...but I thought he did well too. For the longest time, I thought he was just acting a part...but when he got eliminated and he was comforting Larissa because he knew it was hard for her to do....that could not have been an act! That was genuine (and if it wasn't...don't anyone tell me...cuz I want to keep my rose colored glasses on )

One thing about Larissa vs Melana...Larissa really does seem like it hurts her to eliminate these guys. With Melana...it didn't even seem like it bothered her to eliminate any of them...including Adam who she totally led to believe that he would be picked. Larissa isn't leading these guys on...I like that about her Kaicee
    I agree! I was extremely sad to see him go.

Tomorrow morning.... realtvrocks's Avatar

David Daskal on Wayne Brady

Did anyone see David Daskal on the Wayne Brady show today (02/10)?

Apparently, he moved to CA before even trying out for the show to see if could be an actor?

Just before the show began taping in June (I think that was the month that he said), he taped a commercial and was in Win a Date with Tad Hamilton.

Since Average Joe has aired he has received some other offers, one of which is from a hair care company.

He had a pretty good attitude about the whole show and was not upset about the way he was edited. He admitted that he is very obnoxious.

No, I missed that show. Thanks for the info realtvrocks. And welcome to the FORT!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

i actually kinda miss david, he was entertaining in a carrottop kinda way. carrottop is kinda like a car accident. you can't help but to look.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213