+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: David D.

Add another, have not done to his list. Horse back riding.

"Do Be" or not "Do Be"? hanksmyman's Avatar
    On the Today show this morning, he pretty much implied that the producers wanted to do a makeover, but he refused. "If she doesn't like me for me, then so be it."

I say work with what you've got...it's what's inside that counts, but what's wrong with making a little effort with the outside too?

...one of the great mysteries of the universe.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    If you choose to "improve" by someone else's definition, are you IN control or are you BEING controlled??
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar
    Okay, you're right (insert guilt here). David is a good guy all around, but he was a goof and a half. I think he had the best attitude of everyone....ok, all except J-Bomb. Honesty really is the best policy.

David Daskal - Reality Show Prince

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar
    Not trying to give out guilt.........and, you're right.........goof and a half!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Yes, I made this myself Polymer's Avatar
    Could this be David's long lost twin:
    http://www.sandra.com/pics/big/lp9/lp9_03.jpg
    http://www.sandra.com/pics/big/lp9/lp9_04.jpg
    Maybe if he got the same makeover he would look just as good :-)

It's all a Mystery to Me KaiCee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by velveteenidol
    Okay, you're right (insert guilt here). David is a good guy all around, but he was a goof and a half. I think he had the best attitude of everyone....ok, all except J-Bomb. Honesty really is the best policy.

David Daskal - Reality Show Prince
    He's got my vote for one of the best exits...along with Michael J-bomb. They both did really well....David was sort of consoling Larissa, wasn't he? Saying it's okay (knowing it's tough on her to do the eliminations)? And Mike J-bomb...heck he looked thrilled to be done with the whole thing. Maybe for a J-Bomb guy..."Life of the Party" isn't much of a party?

Kaicee
    When you learn, teach. When you get, give. ~ Maya Angelou

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    In the this group of Average Joes were very nice to each and honestly seemed to have a comradery.....daskal threw a watermelon into a pool for no apparent reason and the rest of the guys there didn't rat on him......Had they...he would have been gone sooner.....

Still not sure why Larissa kept him around so long but ....had one of the hunks tossed a melon into the pool one of the other pretty boys would have told on him.....I sure hope the best man wins...and none of the Hunks has as much character as most of the Joe's did....

and Daskal the actor probably got the part on the recent movie without these clips....since straws in the nose was a bit tired after Animal House and Daskal offers little new to the walk ons he has done so far....

If he does the make-over, I bet he won't be getting any two-bit film roles. This is just might be the performance of his life.

+ Reply to Thread