+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christopher N.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    His upper lip looks super dry, perhaps chapped.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    Oh God.....those sideburns!
    Obviously this guy hasn't read any of the "sideburn posts" about Bob prior to going on national TV....Reasearch boys, reasearch!
    As I've Matured....I've learned that the people you care most
    about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important
    ones just never go away. And the real pains in
    the *ss are permanent.

I bet he sings a Meatloaf song to her before getting the boot.
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

MIA, RIP, or Busy...
    Who do you think will spend more time in front of the mirror? He obviously has a lot of "coifing" to do in the morning to get that hair and sideburns combed and spiffed just right. Scary!

FORT Regular
    This guy is obviously going for a Rock-a-billy type look. It may not be in style for the masses but there is definitely a scene/subculture in most major cities where he would fit in quite fine. You would see a bunch of guys that looked like him at a Reverend Horton Heat concert or even some punk shows. Not a bad looking guy in my opinion.
    Last edited by Brannigan73; 01-05-2004 at 11:08 AM.

Glasses-Wearing Samurai marvolomaven's Avatar
    Miyagami High School Student Council Dormitory
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannigan73
    This guy is obviously going for a Rock-a-billy type look. It may not be in style for the masses but there is definitely a scene/subculture in most major cities where he would fit in quite fine. You would see a bunch of guys that looked like him at a Reverend Horton Heat concert or even some punk shows. Not a bad looking guy in my opinion.
    I'm with you on this one. Something tells me our dear Larissa isn't the type that hangs out at Cramps concerts though.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by marvolomaven
    I'm with you on this one. Something tells me our dear Larissa isn't the type that hangs out at Cramps concerts though.

I definitely agree with you about that. Just figured Id mention that if you frequented certain places you would see a lot of Christopher N types. His look is not quite as off the wall as some would think.
    Last edited by Brannigan73; 01-05-2004 at 12:04 PM.

FORT Newbie

Finally someone mentions.....

Hey I'm glad someone finally mentioned the Rock a Billy thing. I'm in LA and there are plenty of boys running around with that look.

Embracing the Inner Geek museumguy's Avatar
    Bill

they were careful not to give him 3 1/2 minutes alone to embarrass himself.....

America's Next Sassypants velveteenidol's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brannigan73
    I definitely agree with you about that. Just figured Id mention that if you frequented certain places you would see a lot of Christopher N types. His look is not quite as off the wall as some would think.

Yeah, I didn't think Chris was bad looking at all. I'll admit the whole "Greased Lightning" performance at the photo booth was really sad, though. I thought he'd be a lot cooler than that I'm not rockabilly, but I respect anything vintage.

First Wally, now Chris. None of the guys I think are hot EVER stay!!! sniff!

Oh, and the fact that all the guys on this show seem to be short is really not making this particular TALL lady feel any better....sadness abounds.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast